Aircel

Aircel Employee Reviews

Very good atmosphere. Competitive but not coercive. Good people. Pressure was there to perform but support was also there. Result oriented and focused on the strength of the company. Good selection of manpower, strong HR department was a help.
Pros
Long term incentive
Cons
Sometimes delay in decision making
Awesome work experience you can learn so many things higher official are very much friendly really great experience thanks for the opportunity to join in such a good place
Firstly hardly understand to work then support to team and easy to solve the works . Timely reach the office, that not for my office, that's it my house and temple, all are helping nature good behavior, thanks to all of you
work pressure was there...time was not suitable...salary will come on time. Company shifted so v all missed the job..higher officials will behave friendly
I am having more than 10 years experience in Aircel as a Asst Manager Operation and maintenance. Have learned more official job experience with Aircel. All vendor and team management skills are in the part of Aircel journey.
Worked as zonal franchise manager for 8 years in CSD department Looking after sales and customer service for franchise Looking after escalation of customers on daily basis
I was worked in QRC.,NODAL APPELATE AND CREDIT CONTROL. Nearly 6year. I enjoyed very well. Aircel teached me lot. I worked with full energy and joyful
It's v good company for working,but due to some inefficient seniors, company has gone innthe wrong direction.Boss doesn't need good worker they always look for yes man,if you have to stay in company you have to became yes man otherwise they used to change your figures and mark you below average.
Work obtained, Promotes a learning culture, Turns problems into opportunities, Work Life balance, Management support, flexible working environment,Good place to work
Good Compay to work with. Work place culture is good I really enjoy the time I spent with Aircel, Management and complete team is very supportive ..
working time 9.30 to 5.30 pm. work culture was awesome. learnt how to work in different situation and multi work to be done. plan accordingly to meet work targets.
Pros
Free employee number with unlimited calling facility.
Cons
Increment problem
My experience at this company was very good, and got to work with some great people." There are good opportunities to advance your a career. ... The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.
I was an Junior Network role on that company.. i have only day shift.most of all female won't allow for the night shift..Senior support me a lot.he explain the work process.
Pros
Day shift
Cons
only On-roll persons get night shift allowance
Good experience but company has bagged their business from India, and I will suggest to this type of companies and missed a better career opportunities.
Learned about retail and store handling management's. Had a great experience on working with SME business. Great management team support. Great work life balance.
It's good place of job good motivation tirck my experience as a team leader very good with my team as a aricel member for me good part of life thanks
It was very good experience to work with Aircel(Gurgaon). Good Work life balance, Good work culture. Learning new technologies. Being a first project it was good experience.
Was good comapny to work with..working culture good..can learn many thigs. Superior and subordinates were supportive. Good ethical company.good mangement
Work pressure was more and salary was less. HoD's were full of attitude. Always keep in cribbing for unnecessary things. Boss was politician.always create unnecessary problems.
Pros
Management was not good except CHRO
Cons
Every one believed in spending money
Junior to Mid Management talent was fantastic. Senior Management lacked clear long term vision and clarity of strategic execution A typical Indian company that lacked work life balance
• Auditing the frontline support BSS and Project team, TI Vendors and Manage service Partner and keeping a check on quality of the work at the Sites to provide the Best Radio Network Availability. • Identifying all internal stakeholders in the BSS & Project Team to ensure that their aims are met. • Working within tight budgets and delivering a higher quality service. • Identifying potential problems at all levels - planning, Implementation and operations. • Audit, Documentation and Report generation to be present to senior management. • Cost Saving & Revenue generation initiative and Ideas. • Sharing one to one feedback with the Team and help them to proceed and work effectively within the Company guidelines and keeping everyone updated and corrected whenever required.
  1. Employee Reviews