Airport Authority of India

Airport Authority of India Employee Reviews

India106 reviews

Productive & professional development

Some management officials are in efficient. Those who are come to their position through recommendation and cast quota. AAI was good organization in the world. Inefficient management and government decisions spoil the dignity of company. Especially after merged with IAD & NAD.

Very good work culture

Work life balance is good, except when you are posted at Airports with projects. Even in projects you learn a lot from your seniors. I am an engineer and there is ample opportunity to learn minute things in engineering.

Airport Authority of India insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

All team member were very helpful and work environment is very good.

I was starting in Airports authority of India on the payroll of FutureSoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. All the team member and management are very helpful. I feel very good environment.

Yes it was fun

It's good it was a very good experience working in this workplace that is difficulty but interesting facts about these also have then other workplace it's highly impressible.

Full of Benefits and New challenges everyday.

I was a developer for AAI and have closely watched everything that has been going in the organization. And saw that it is managed pretty good and the Government Job benefits are top the roof.

Pros

Great Work/Life Balance, Great Benefits

Cons

Old Work Ethics and Technology

I give 5 starsI have worked in ground staff, ground off is hard to work at place I enjoyed at manger I learned about how to speak to country people

Pros

Cons

It has long hours of work

Excellent

They was asked well and technical question in the form of employment and they have good process of filling the form of employment they have good prociger to fill the form of work

Pros

Free cab

Cons

Changing shifts

Go out together

10 ways Having a game areaGo out together Encarage friendships DecorateGet the beers inCelebrate small winsPeer to peer feedback Share photos of your

Pros

Celebrate small wins

A great place to work.

The environment of this place is so good and relaxed.I am happy for being atleast an apprentice here...All the staff is good..Parking is huge...Canteen is ok...

Productive and fund work space

Work environment was relaxed and all seniors were very understanding and helpful. There was always anything new to learn. New ideas from employees were always accepted, infact employees are encouraged to take up new courses in order to enhance their technical or personal skills. The working hours were 9am to 5pm. No long working hours. Colleagues were cooperative.

Pros

cooperative, encouraging, motivating and fun working environment

Cons

Contractual job

best in AAI

That is very good jobs in aai and that jobs are through central government job and that type of job is done very carefully to handle.And I got very good knowledge in that field

Overall work experience is very good

I learnt new things , l learnt working past , maintaining expenditure and revenue cash book my colleague are helping me how work on SAP my manager is encouraged me to learn new things.

Awesome Workkng Experience

Working with AAI gives an opportunity to help common man also taste air travel. For encouraging that, Region Connectivity Scheme is being implemented for unserved and under served Airports in India. Irrespective of the organisations, persons deployed in any organisation will have to work with commitment, loyalty and dedication for success of organisations as well as personal growth.

Fun

HAd A great Time working for the empowerment of the women and children. Conducting Camps and activities in schools and Arranging programs and camps for Community

About the airport authority of india

It is good to work there for my internship and got overall work atmosphere and nice to work, and good friendly atmosphere to work at, and got good knowledge from the work we did.

Its fain

Good two work its very use full two my carry its ah fain good company was very good and easy two work its very use to all iam proved to be work in this.

Good work Culture AS a Graduate Technical Apprentice Trainee I learn lots of things which is very helpful for as a freshers candidate

Work life is very balance . if u r Graduate Technical Apprentice Trainee then this is for one year after that you will be relived from your Role . Keep try to learn somethings . i seen many Graduate Technical Apprentice Trainee who just came on work but didn't learn anythings....do not join this post for permanent employment hope.

Its responsible job

Its honour to work with airports authority of india. Because the work environment is very cool,very friendly and easly to maintain work and life balance . Also a very fine salary is paid by airports authority.

Quite informative and interesting

Training is a lot difficult then in other institutes. Got to learn many equipment and procedure to be followed while controlling air traffic. Infrastructure is very good.

AAI is a good place to work, consisting of good work ethics and an incredible company culture. All employees truly stand behind the company and get the work done and a good learning experience. Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The Team cares for their employees, always meeting the required target's to finish. The focus on work life balance is incredible.

Good

Good working place better environment for non-technical employee, being a private employee work profile is not so learning. No proffesional or much educated employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Authority of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Airport Authority of India with