Airport Authority of India

Airport Authority of India Employee Reviews

The environment of this place is so good and relaxed.I am happy for being atleast an apprentice here...All the staff is good..Parking is huge...Canteen is ok...
Work environment was relaxed and all seniors were very understanding and helpful. There was always anything new to learn. New ideas from employees were always accepted, infact employees are encouraged to take up new courses in order to enhance their technical or personal skills. The working hours were 9am to 5pm. No long working hours. Colleagues were cooperative.
Pros
cooperative, encouraging, motivating and fun working environment
Cons
Contractual job
That is very good jobs in aai and that jobs are through central government job and that type of job is done very carefully to handle.And I got very good knowledge in that field
I learnt new things , l learnt working past , maintaining expenditure and revenue cash book my colleague are helping me how work on SAP my manager is encouraged me to learn new things.
Working with AAI gives an opportunity to help common man also taste air travel. For encouraging that, Region Connectivity Scheme is being implemented for unserved and under served Airports in India. Irrespective of the organisations, persons deployed in any organisation will have to work with commitment, loyalty and dedication for success of organisations as well as personal growth.
HAd A great Time working for the empowerment of the women and children. Conducting Camps and activities in schools and Arranging programs and camps for Community
It is good to work there for my internship and got overall work atmosphere and nice to work, and good friendly atmosphere to work at, and got good knowledge from the work we did.
Good two work its very use full two my carry its ah fain good company was very good and easy two work its very use to all iam proved to be work in this.
Work life is very balance . if u r Graduate Technical Apprentice Trainee then this is for one year after that you will be relived from your Role . Keep try to learn somethings . i seen many Graduate Technical Apprentice Trainee who just came on work but didn't learn anythings....do not join this post for permanent employment hope.
Its honour to work with airports authority of india. Because the work environment is very cool,very friendly and easly to maintain work and life balance . Also a very fine salary is paid by airports authority.
Training is a lot difficult then in other institutes. Got to learn many equipment and procedure to be followed while controlling air traffic. Infrastructure is very good.
AAI is a good place to work, consisting of good work ethics and an incredible company culture. All employees truly stand behind the company and get the work done and a good learning experience. Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The Team cares for their employees, always meeting the required target's to finish. The focus on work life balance is incredible.
Good working place better environment for non-technical employee, being a private employee work profile is not so learning. No proffesional or much educated employee.
maintenance of ups,equipment checking of flight information display system,cctc and x ray scanning machine i learned how to apply technical skills and knowledge to fix a problem in the airport the hardest part was the installation of FIDS and that was also enjoyble
Best place to work in India, diverse staff and they provide very good facilities to their staff which includes health benefits. They have a diverse and very skilled staff.
I have learning lot of things, Responsibilities include communicating with lead to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals.
Whole day consist of particular task to be completed within working hour that what challenging is. . I learned about quality control airport maintenance works, security planning,site execution and repairing works for apron The management is so friendly and professional as they always boost us to work efficiently. The workplace culture depends on area....My work was at site so not so good for a trainee but with in terminal building its good. The hardest part is less time for particular work . Av-sec training,interaction with higher officials of indian air force and indian army during projects and on hand working with these officials thats what I enjoyed most.
1. It is a place to learn a lot 2. A place where one can enjoy while learning due to the hands on experience provided 3. Ability to witness a lot of equipment which had been my childhood fantasy.
I did my internship and project in Airport Authority of India for nearly a month. Our project was on "Partial replacement of bitumen using plastic for runway resurfacing". I was able to learn various things.
A Mini-Rathna public sector organization where you can learn, earn well, apply your knowledge and skills in a good work culture environment, grow and enjoy a content and satisfied career.
It's my contract for 1 year working in Airport Authority of India. I am working with AGM as PA. I feel very happy in this organisation because they care for employees.