Airport Authority of India

Airport Authority of India Employee Reviews for Trainee Engineer

Trainee Engineer7 reviews
India7 reviews

airportindiaauthoritylearnlearninggoodexperiencefree

Good work Culture AS a Graduate Technical Apprentice Trainee I learn lots of things which is very helpful for as a freshers candidate

Work life is very balance . if u r Graduate Technical Apprentice Trainee then this is for one year after that you will be relived from your Role . Keep try to learn somethings . i seen many Graduate Technical Apprentice Trainee who just came on work but didn't learn anythings....do not join this post for permanent employment hope.

Good

Good working place better environment for non-technical employee, being a private employee work profile is not so learning. No proffesional or much educated employee.

Airport Authority of India insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Productive and fun wokplace

maintenance of ups,equipment checking of flight information display system,cctc and x ray scanning machine i learned how to apply technical skills and knowledge to fix a problem in the airport the hardest part was the installation of FIDS and that was also enjoyble

Competitive and learning

Whole day consist of particular task to be completed within working hour that what challenging is. . I learned about quality control airport maintenance works, security planning,site execution and repairing works for apron The management is so friendly and professional as they always boost us to work efficiently. The workplace culture depends on area....My work was at site so not so good for a trainee but with in terminal building its good. The hardest part is less time for particular work . Av-sec training,interaction with higher officials of indian air force and indian army during projects and on hand working with these officials thats what I enjoyed most.

worked as Diploma Apprentice trainee ECE

good place to beginner, lot of things here to learn. very relaxing job environment. friendly officers. highly recommended to freshers who completed their engineering graduation or diploma.

Productive and fun work place

This company is very highest level of airports. This is very hard working in all worker in Campany.companys rule are very good .this very highly recommend level

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

productive and fun

Good place to start the career in RF and communication engineering. Also provided excellent hands-on training in Electrical Substation dealing with Power line careers and SCADA.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Airport Authority of India?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Authority of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Airport Authority of India with

• Airport Authority of India
  • Trainee Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?