Airport Authority of India

Airport Authority of India Pay & Benefits reviews

The environment of this place is so good and relaxed.I am happy for being atleast an apprentice here...All the staff is good..Parking is huge...Canteen is ok...
That is very good jobs in aai and that jobs are through central government job and that type of job is done very carefully to handle.And I got very good knowledge in that field
Good two work its very use full two my carry its ah fain good company was very good and easy two work its very use to all iam proved to be work in this.
Its honour to work with airports authority of india. Because the work environment is very cool,very friendly and easly to maintain work and life balance . Also a very fine salary is paid by airports authority.
Best place to work in India, diverse staff and they provide very good facilities to their staff which includes health benefits. They have a diverse and very skilled staff.
This company is very highest level of airports. This is very hard working in all worker in Campany.companys rule are very good .this very highly recommend level
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
My experience was very bad, they hire candidates on contract, then on there on whish they fire without any intimation. It's a very worst place to work, management is not at all good. They never ever coordinate as well as cooperate with each other. They give pressure to contractual employees and pramant just comes to office and enjoy there day and takes salary and take long leave. So I will say do not joine such organizations.
Pros
Nothing is free for water also they charge
Cons
Every day we need to extend without any reason with no extra pay
I like AAI. Its good place to work .We get good exposure of CNS equipment and learn a lot by working on them. Handsome salary and good working environment.
Pros
Good medical facilities
Cons
Process is very slow
Good workplace with training classes. On hands work experience of all the ground equipment. Studied about radars and Cns. It has a special tour of visiting the other airports and learning the design and structures about them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I want to do job in airport as per the airline are growing very fast and decent job if i get job i will do hard work and put my skill if your company give me chance
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Airport Authority of India?
I like to work at airport, and I concentrate on one thing at a time.My dream is to work at airport. If I get training I can put my effort to the firm.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Duty schedule was day time 6hrs and night duties 12 hrs. Lots of activities, one can select from different activities other than work, ie employe union to games, trekking etc. Very co operative co staffs.
Airport Authority is a Govt. of India undertaking, which though has a laid back atmosphere, does not have a proper leadership. The organisation requires more employee development programmes and career advancement opportunities. Management and administration needs to be more unbiased and based on policy rather than indvidual likes and dislikes.
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
nil career advancement, biased a
A very slow paced system where learning opportunities were extremely limited since there was strong feeling of job security. Superiors had no inclination of training subordinates, most probable reason being that they were themselves not competent to perform their own tasks.
Pros
Financial compensation was more than deserved.
Cons
No system of recognition and reward.
We worked hard for company but during 24 years of service we got only two promotions because of company policy We learned lot during our service. Working procedures,employees welfare etc was good, being Govt Company job security was there Transfer policy was not good, every 3-5 years you are due for transfer any where in India which disturbs your family life
Pros
Govt. Company, Job Security, Salary is Good
Cons
No carrier growth, and Transfer Policy
Daily Meeting , Preparing Welding procedure specification, Management Good, co-workers friendly, Material inspection, Preparing FQAP.
Pros
Boarding, Lodging
Cons
good timing for working hours
passing bills computerised accounting tds paytments learned to maintain ledgers salary statements
Pros
good salary
Cons
unfriendly atmosphere
full day with very effective work,good enjoyment and good co operative
Pros
free lunch, juice etc
Cons
short breaks, health care