Airtel logo
Airtel

Airtel

Airtel Employee Review

Nice Place To Work

I have enjoyed working in Airtel. Management is very helpful and workplace culture is awesome the most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team we learnt many things with our sincere seniors how to work as a team.

Same role

Marketing

As i think Airtel Company is Good But Mine Bad luck it was a Contract and i think Airtel should Look at to This But you Can Learn how to sell to local customer and their needs For Marketing its good But Not preferable salary as per Job
Same role

Time Management, Relationship Building Public Speaking, Leadership, Marketing Training.Team work, Creativity,working knowledge Able to manage and implement Social Media campaigns.
Same location

productive and fun place

i have laerned the leadership skills and able to achieve the time manaement . learned it at my best. dedicated behaivoiur with patience keeps me obedient and self motivated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airtel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Airtel with