Airtel
Airtel Employee Review

productive and safe

May 21, 2020
i liked working with airtel. it was a great opportunity working with the company.it improve confidence in myself and improved my skill.work culture was very good and secure.
April 9, 2020
Back Office Executive (Former Employee) - Jaipur, Rajasthan
Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. India Head : Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to upskill you skill sets. You are pushed to give certifications but with proper guidance. Company bares all the money. HR : One of her kind, not less than a super woman. She has such positive aura that keeps the office lively and happy. Any problem you discuss with her, she will definitely come back with a solution, also guides you when required. Never seen such a versatile multi talented HR. My career was great here. I would recommend this company to everyone
July 14, 2017
back office (Former Employee) - Bhilwara, Rajasthan
i have learned that your time is very precious and if company an give a 2 lacs rs yearly than how he can do a work of 4lacs rs i was fell very happy to work them.
Pros
culture are good
Cons
nothing
July 9, 2017
back office (Former Employee) - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
The office was good and my job really siuits me well. Always will be in system which helped me to learn and work speed in computer. When i used to work thee i got man logcial useage of the computer which provide me a very good in computer.
  1. productive and safe