Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

technical growth, work autonomy, good compensation, helpful and cooperative management. we get free broadband, DTH, and Postpaid.
As i think Airtel Company is Good But Mine Bad luck it was a Contract and i think Airtel should Look at to This But you Can Learn how to sell to local customer and their needs For Marketing its good But Not preferable salary as per Job
Airtel is a great organisation to work.The internship i did was full of challenges.Lots of learning for me as its my core telecommunications company.Airtel has a friendly environment and cooperative team workers.
If you are good at team work then this is the thing for you. One never truly appreciates how much one can learn from teamwork. Never underestimate yourself.
Airtel its a Telecommunication Company. i was working as Business development executive. I was taking care of Sales of SIM, Dongle & more of customer service.
Pros
Authorised Dealer
Monotonous calling to customers and payment details updates and working on dead lines to be met end of day Learnt to communicate effectively We were outsourced so can’t comment on management of organization Dealing with irate and paranoid customer and our inability to take smallest decision to write off even the late payment fee was hard part of work. To see the metric in green end of the month and receive goodies for good performance was an enjoyable moment.
Pros
Interaction with customers
Cons
No assurance of job
i was got a 15 days once different types of DATA . i have a good experience. They are celebrated all festivals as well as all staff are participated in the all functions .i have a wonderful experience at airtel office
Pros
free lunch
Cons
normal hours
Working in Airtel kept me continue busy on my work, company gives more important to learning and development of the staff and performance, due my first job I started my carrier on responding on calls and emails and today I am professional of customer care Industry.
Team work,am always prefer to achiev the target within the time,funny boss always use to make me smile ,he is friendly with all.Lot of responsbility and sooo onnn....
Pros
Free evening snaks with tea
Cons
8 hours
I need job makes my parents proud of me, I want to help with my salary. This is happiness of my life, I work really very hard and progress my work etc..
It is good for starters were will learn lot network is good customer service is good experience good infrastructure out come happy customers with best service
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Planning and on field from the word go. Learning by experience is the mantra rather than class room training. Highly flexible work life pattern and friendly co-employees. Coping up with the challenging changes that the company expects from workforce every couple of years due to their policy of change. The relief and fun feeling post month ends when the targets are done.
Pros
Salary, carrer progression, job security
Cons
high expectations and frequent changes on org structures
A day we start with Smile and We end With Sale So we can Manage Typical Day at work. I have Learned Lot of things about Product and Competitor Knowledge And Customer management. Executives Management. We Enjoy Lot when we are at Work place along with work.
Pros
Free gift For customer and Discount offer
No more options to choose from a different way service for every time the customer and Prasent Working as site engineer but I want to choose from a different one
Pros
Fuel convey
Cons
Shift
I learned much with my co-workers and i enjoyed a lot and i got three time best cro award in airtel own retail store ,my job is am handling expess counter in the store and some will do the activities and cultural programs and we are acheving the target every month and best team work ,thanks to my store manager
No future no growth no PF's no salary hike but working is increasing more and more.. its a airtel franchisee not a good company to work... for future betterment..
explaing regarding post paid plans. improved my english and learned regarding airtel plans and policies. management was good ,friendly with co-worker , some time i can't met my target ... i enjoyed the day first and till now . thank you
Over all 6+ yrs. of IT experience in administering and managing IT Infrastructure. Services like Microsoft Windows AD servers, Anti-Virus Server management, Exchange Servers, Backup management, etc…
to convert the sale is very important in the sales field where we would approach 50 people to close the one sale . completing the target on day to day basis is very important role in the sales filed, and maintaining the team is the crucial role for the team leader, by handling and understanding and supporting the team members.
Pros
no convieniance
Cons
depends on customer timings
Archive clerks understand how the archive is organized. They prepare the archive records and computer databases that include descriptions of the material in the archive.
Night shifts Fun to work with Supportive manager Flexi work timings Quick learner good team mates Good Team player Supportive manager Good meals
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka