Airtel logo
Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Work-Life Balance

good

I have a very standard opinion about working in Call Center Guys, the company is not very interesting. Not much opportunity for growth. The good part of the company is that the environment is friendly and not stressful at all.

Highly chaotic work place with poor work life balance and minimum growth path for engineers.

Airtel forget that it is technology company, it pretends to be a marketing company. Very bad work life balance, spend 14 hours per day typically. Everything is urgent and critical.

Good Environment Less Professional

Work Load is not enough There is learning to very much Management is good at certain level Work culture is good here. staff is friendly and you can enjoy parties

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Need to work at weekends

wroking palace

this job is very relax-full and the my colleges are the very helpful and trying to not the everyone are the stressed in my this time period i have learnt about how to communicate with others.

Fun workplace

I'm field engineer in Airtel, Broadband and wifi installation. i learned the culture of new city. I'll job in Chandigarh, city is very beautiful and weather are also great.

not interesting

it was a full time job and working hours were too much.. so i left that job. working hours were 9 to 10 hours and the sallery was only 8000. which is not suitable to me.

Pros

free tea

Cons

I worked as salesmen for India's largest networking company i.e. Airtel. I have to deal customers to tell them new plans and benefits for them. The hardest part of the job was to sell minimum number of SIM (subscriber identity module) and plans.

Pros

deal strangers, improve communication skills

incentives issue

secure job overall experience was good staff was coopertive all streams of students can join this company likeas all languages can be preferred in this company

Pros

all candidates can get opportunity

Cons

no holiday on sunday

motivational place

I m a part of this organisation i.e matrix processing house .good exp. in this company.and still working and i m impressing for this job and now searching good job for me with good salary package.

Pros

free lunche every saturday

fun work place

very good experience. friendly atmosphere. The staff was very nice and friendly. The hardest part was customer satisfaction. And the most enjoyable part is good relationship with the staff and the staff was very cooperative.

Pros

positive atmosphere

Cons

long shifts

have to be on toes always

there is quite to learn in the company ,and u must develop your managerial skills during your tenure in airtel. a good option to build your carrier with

management environment

good management environment learnt the RF signals part of the new deployment of the set up using gre tunneling tenchnical colleagues

fun workplace

i have learned so many things overthere, but now i want to come in fashion industry.i know about myself that i can do any job in any field.Thankyou

Fun workplace

it was a fun workplace with a motivating working environment.loved to wrk there and always gives a chance to new students.

Pros

free evening snacks

Cons

no holiday

friendly ,productive and fun workplace

it was a fantastic place to work and right place for career advancements.management was superb and analytical.i worked with full enthusiasm i never fed up with the work.

Pros

flexible environment

Cons

low pay scale

Voice Process

Helpful for freshers, for increasing customer handling skills, knowledge of computer typing and speaking skills.

Good place to explore my skills

It's pleasure to work with World class MNC company and thanks for support at every Step .

disciplined and fun workplace

ok. i learned to convince customer to be helpful to customer as much as i can solving disputes. i learned to be professional co- workers were friendly too. different kinds of people having different ways of living and different kind of humour. the hardest part was to convince the customer while he's shouting on us. the most enjoyable part was when we face calm persons on calls.

Pros

incentives, dinner coupons at over time at night

Cons

long day work makes tired.

Fun place

Used to help people so that is fun part and i learned how to work under pressure and how to work in groups as well and how to represent our self to costumer.

Airtel is Very Dynamic organisation. Keeps to charges all the time

Airtel is Very Dynamic organisation. Keeps to charges all the time

productive

i work Honestly .and from Last 4 months I am in the top position.management is good .every body is nice and cooperative.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airtel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Airtel with