Airtel logo
Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Work-Life Balance

Happy environment

I m happy with airtel its also a big industry all staff is verg supportive and manager is also very supported but over all we want growth that is not in this company.

Worst job ever don't do it

No respect for employees and stressful environment doesn't let you work peacefully and didn't gave me salary and made me work for two months. Worst experience! Don't ever go for call centre jobs

Review

Only stress , they force you to achieve target, otherwise you resign no job security, no work life balance,if target not achieved they ask you to stay back and achieve your target

Pros

No pros

Cons

No job security, low pay

productive and fun work place

i really enjoyed working at such a place , it gave me a lot of experience and taught me many new things. i used to get good praises for the work i did .

Very bad experince

Guys I'll really recommend you do not any job like this And please make sure the hr and the head of your call center are collect all legal documents .

Good company for working mothers

Great to learn new skills and work life balance. lots of facilites like 6 months maternity , team outing , HAckthons etc, felixble work timmings , work from home culture, good cafeteria, nice infrastructure etc.

Night shipt

I will do very well work in company. And I will davlapment the company. I want work in night shift.company me more work and I over time.I have passed 12,

Pros

Night

Cons

Night

non enthusiastic work place

time - 7.30am to 4.00pm learned to say lie in whole day management worst workplace culture only buttering hardest part of the job is to re enforce customer to repurchase USB Modem which was useless to him enjoyable part of the job is to make incentives on saling modem

Fun and learning

Working with Airtel was a great learning experience for the start of my career with competitive, fun and friendly environment. It was awesome experience.

Environment to work is awesome. You will be treated nicely. Your strength will be checked by giving targets. Company is very good when it comes to thie employees they do take care of them.

Pros

Sudeko coupons

Cons

Induction of new things regularly

Hardworking and Learning

Airtel is the organization where there are bundle of opportunities to explore, work, learn and experience. Right from top to bottom all individuals are very dedicated and focused to ensure best results for the organization.

Busy working schedule. Very professional.. Just avoid third party hiring companies. Freindly management and colleagues. Working environment is quality

Pros

Yes free lunch

Cons

It was quite a challenging job but the best part was when challenges were achieved we were awarded and also enjoyed those challenges.

Productive and Fun place for work and Entertainment

A typical day at work Co-workers are very nice in nature Management is very good On every Saturday we all enjoy party with our Head and Co-workers

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No proper timings

Productive and Fun Workplace

Busy day at work. I knew the best way to attract a costumer towards Company's products. Management was so-so. Co-workers were also so-so. The hardest part of the job was highest visibility of the Company's merchandising. The most enjoyable part of the job was evening report.

Pros

Free Lunch

fun work place

My office is funny and very hard in my office and my office is very good and very appricat in all team member.i learned how to management to mange and i learned new experience .

Pros

free cabs

Cons

Its an honour to work with India's number one telecom co. and i enjoy my job .

Its an honour to work with India's number one telecom company with all benefits. Now i m looking for more growth and its my dream to work in UK's TELECOM COMPANY'S that's the only reason why i join telecom co. So i am very grateful if i will get a job in Uk.

productive and work environment one love to work

airtel provides job satisfaction,but career growth is limited.greatplace to work and learn

hard work come easy with sopport of boss

*when i didnt get 1 activation *not an easy to do work with no, 1 company *good copretive *friendly *face 2 bosses *after hard work getting incentive

Pros

free luncher

Cons

long houre

good place

nice place to work with, culture is good, work environment is good, salry benifits are good

airtel sim

when i was there than i did not know how to work this but after training than i am trained and i continue working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airtel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Airtel with