Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Managment is good all colleagues are helpful but I am not satisfied with salery and I was vey hardworking but no recommendation for my work so I quit the job
Cons
Airtel is worst company to work with.The management is least cooperative and there is no work life balance here.There is no appreciation for the work done here.Managers are very less helpful here and are always finding excuses to put the person down, have zero emapthy if employee is ill or any mishappening occurs.They just want their work to be completed.
Pros
Cab facility in closing
Cons
Long hours, no work life balance
Good place to work but lot of work pressure. Pay is decent. Staff is friendly. Work culture can be better. Perks can be better. Can take better care of employees
Good place to work ..always encouraging..employee centric ..multiple vertical to work upon no restrictions concerning to your work experience and leading mobile operator.
Working in Airtel is very nice and i believe for a fresher airtel has the best training teams. But when you start getting promoted you expectations of salary hike are not met.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long hours, Less salary hike
Good Place to Work.Great learning , overall an exciting place to work at with good work life balance , Network side needs to be improved a bit would be the only point to be taken care of.
every day had a challenging tasks , productive in a way of self growth as well . Management was very supportive and best was the workplace , very motivating. The hardest part of the work was very short timelines for the project , for the complete cycle of STLC.
Pros
parties and free lunches
Cons
Firm is under pressure to deliver rapid cost cuts. The management has limited ability to deliver the same meaningfully hence is under pressure to deliver. Behaviours are misaligned for long term success. Future very uncertain. May get acquired or sold to external investor
i worked for airtel near 2 years, they eaten my 1.5 lac from my ctc due to undisclosed policies. Beware from airtel. they deduct your salary when you will left the company without giving you prior notice,
I have started working with Airtel process on 28th March 2007. At first I was part of Postpaid team. I always worked hard and gave my best and I saw the results as well.
Pros
Shift timings
Cons
Work life balance
Hello... My self is puja & i want to do something by home for earn some money, i think u help me for do it, i have 3 & 4 hrs free in a day so i want to earn by doing any work.
Pros
part time
good start up platform. opportunity to learn various professional rules and regulations. There was free meal available for the employees. there was the fashion of reward and recognition.
Good place to work. Learnt about Server harware , new backup utility ,etc. Good Salary and Shift Allowances Flexibility in office timing is concern. WFH options are available.
Work place is quite good. I worked there about 6 month. And completed my training period of 42 days when i was studying in B.Tech. It is mainly a telecom company which provide intercom connections and thereby maintenance is required.
There is not anything to learn. Salary date and procedure is very poor.
Pros
na
Cons
na
1 year worked as CSA (AIRTEL) M/s RA SANTANA MARKETING PVT LTD. As a Backend executive resolve the customer queries, plan activation, plan change like a 3g, GPRS, blackberry, SEF Checked out, then call for stay right address and after that activation sef dispach or maintain the excel. Office address: shed no: - 6, Harthon complex, sector – 18, near nagro building gurgaon. Pin code 122018 and i am looking for job Backend or Delhi Metro
Pros
only job
Cons
Overall it is nice working experiance, looking for some thing else now