Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

less period so work culture ok hardest part of job no typical to work ok management hard work as company is nice only that only have experience they give the most preference to any employee
Cons
Very good flatform to improve your communication skills and it also improve the handling risk management skills with costumer.it improve to built your self confidence
This is the best company I have worked for. very good management and excellent job culture.Decent salary and very good job culture. I miss those days working here.
I am working in ownretail store.. from the fast 4 months I didn't get my incentives.. no one can take care About my salary... n salaries not credited on time.. always late... from the last 2 months my salary will 2000 less credited I didn't have single loop.. I am reaching my target 100% achievement.. I have some travel problem to my native place.. I ask to transfer me to Bangalore no one care it... if i am asking salary they warns me don't cross the limits.. if our network was slow airtel service was slow the people we sitting at store we will convince customers with patience.. but they didn't have respect on employees.. I am really continue my job in airtel I do want to loos my airtel company.. that's why still I am staying in airtel..
Pros
No lunch provide
Cons
We are working hard more than working hours
I very happy to work there and have a grate facilitys thier and have fun with my team mates and their is no problems to Dave in the job maximum and a cool life
Pros
Free time spend
Cons
Through this I got the knowledge of tele media and mobility as well as the way they bring the changes in system is too good and they work is extroodinary.
Pros
New changes
Cons
Fast growing network
clear cut KRA has been provided by management and also monitored by them periodically. share the information with the employee and provide necessary training to them to achieve their goals .
Pros
work place
Cons
training program
I lerned how to build a relationship with coustamers. Talking proyactive with coustamers. My coligus are good and if any problem all are with me. How to sale product to coustamers.if any problem faced by coustamer if he telling problem i am happy to solve without any angry and irritation.
My experience started there and built my career.Company where i built my life dreams and looking for better opportunity which leads my growth and my career at a top.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Company management is good , staff and all. I like to work with that company.Work is simple and good. Easy and understanable.There is no issues about salary and ect.
I want to work as part time job due to some experience to me.it shows me very confident in my life.so I like do an part time job.at this time it is very important to me.not about the experience even the money issue also thank u.
Pros
Cons
some hours
Handle the costumes and explain the data plans and handling the team and make them to work and reach monthly target and convince the costumer and arrange the meetings.
Cons
8-9 hours
its good work in it feild am i easy work in thos company its very good company.the maintanace of this company is very good ,its very peacefull to work in here
Arriving at work usually the production line was running..so we were responsible for ensuring machines ran without and upset conditions and made repairs as needed.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health care benefits
I have worked in Airtel as a field executive. This field is very hard and the customers are not interested in the Airtel merchant app.so we are unable to do productive calls.
management will give more chance to Learn and help their employees to work easier they can and give more chance to learn what the employee is getting knowledge.
Pros
good office and management
Cons
working hours more
My typical day at work is when server is down. I have learned confidence, patience, interpersonal skills, store managements like some times managing my colleges, supervising electrical works, targets, cashing . my hardest part of the job is month end because that day i will have a lot even after extending my timings like create cashing certificate, month end report, following sales with back end report, checking in applications and talking to customer , customer handling, cash handling, crosschecking store items ex: sims, mobiles, forms. the most enjoyable part of the job is reaching target, solving customer issues.
Pros
incentives
Cons
no store change i need it because everyday i travel 5 hours
Great place to work to work as well as to learn. Love the ethics but only problem is no one is practical. Only know the hypothetical way of teaching as well as working which according to me is only investing your time without any proper knowledge
Pros
Cons
Growth
This is a good company to start just for experience. I worked for an year and its been very stressful with inflexible work hours and too low benefits .
Cons
salary
we need to collect the postpaid and prepaid bills to the custumers,and in there i learn how to communicating with custumers and repect to custumers,management is an good and my co workers also friendly and profectionaly ,hardest part in our job is collect the bill amount in after duty hours,when bills are collected properly then it is an most enjoyable part in our jobb THANK YOU
Pros
free launches
Cons
Is Very good job But Salary Not increasing...and my co-workers are free to me..and every was enjoying work.. good opportunity to me in airtel
  1. Hyderabad, Telangana