Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

great flexible environment understanding bosses and management good reporting access and tools good internal tools and systems. nice environment weekend offs although i worked on third party i found the environment great but i got no increement during my 3 years stint. No growth...Only thing is you get to learn a lot of things in airtel.
good job and i’m happy to working on this filed thank you to giving me this job and i am very happy to work and salary paid me on the time and time also good to work
Airtel is India no 2 organization in terms of network provider and we can learn multiple things into the network by implementing our ideas. Salary on time but less increment.
Aitel is osum place to work ...for fresh this is good to start your career ...good management.good team work .. everything is good. But they provide little less salary for fresher.
Pros
No free lunch
Working with Call Tech on outbound call and handling Airtel customer grievances helped me alot by improving my presentation and communication skills.
Pros
Good working facility
Cons
Never extended my shift hours
I started my career with Airtel and it has helped me boost my career at very fast pace. It is really good brand to start with. Management is ok. Workplace culture depends from team to team luckily mine was really good.
Airtel was my 1st job and learnt a lot of things there. The team leaders were very helpful and friendly. It was a place where I worked hard and got my due rewards as well.
Pros
Healthy work environment
Cons
Food
I love working here Its a good work and good place But i dont want to do my career in this field I m searching for something new I want a better compqny with a better prospective
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I enjoy to work with Airtel now I want to go with new company or new job.people are helping and doing the work with airtel i had enjoy my caleks also helping thats all.
Pros
I have own tiffen box
Cons
1 hours
fun place with positive nature. management is very helpful. get to learn a lot. it was a short span for me, but i enjoyed working there
Pros
positive ambience
Cons
work pressure
stress free atmoshphere ,team are working togethere team leader are very supporting but once pressure came all the person work hard to get the target which is given to them
Pros
all accesiors
Cons
The day always start with great things.I Learn my creative things from airtel and the management and the staff will always help each other during meeting and working and my co-workers is also energetic in work.
Pros
Free games
Cons
9 hours.
Guest Service • Answering the phones and helping the customers by providing the quick services. • Assisting the customers with new plan. • Giving ideas for new promotion in order to generate more revenue and to get more cliental.
airtel is the best company ever for freshers and ya its give me much more opurtunity to me to be a best in my company
Pros
saterday and sunday closed
Cons
long hurs
Excellent place to work 100% grooming for the New Graduate have to value for what they have made me today :)
Good work Experience , good place for customer service experience
Quite Hectic Networks No management skill learnt, Joined as GET
Reporting to office,update DSR,manage customers through mails,calling them or meeting them personally.
I am working in international mumbai airport as a sales executive. I was doing field marketing job in this company.But I am verry happy to be a part of this company.
All the day we use to receive calls from different location. It was awesome talking to people and serving them information. I basically learned How to communicate with people and way of talking with different peoples. They use to manage the executive properly. Always supported us by encouraging. My colleagues were very helpful when I was new. We shared each others tiffin etc.. The hardest part was to raise VOC. The most enjoyable part was work in great environment with Team Leader support . They never put a workload on us.
I had started my career with Neotel telecom which is a DSA of Airtel. To support my study i started working here, profile was to convince customer to take post paid connection. I used to do tele calling and i go to field then. I learned many things over here because its my first working experience i learned about customer service and how to convince customer to purchase our product. Here the co- workers are good as its a field job so not spent much time with anyone normally everyone is supporting and helpful. I enjoyed my first working experience
Pros
nothing.
Cons
long hours on field
  1. Mumbai, Maharashtra