Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir

I have not worked their more then one week because of my studies but still its my good experience I want to work their more but i can't continue their because i was also persuing graduation so i cant focus their.
Good job but no timing for leaving office Have to stay busy in your work for atleast 12 hours...coming office at 10 am in the morning then there isnt any proper time when u have to leave some times 7pm or sometimes 8 pm .......
Company is at well position gives a good salary to their employees. if i couldnt got the service clash i would have been still doing job over there. behaviour of the superiors for their employees is almost good.
Airtel is one of the leading and growing companies so I liked to work with they it was a Really good experience working with them in future if I get a opportunity to work with them I love to...
Pros
free cab service
Cons
sometimes
Dnt waste ur time bcoz time is ur money. If u wnt to success in ur life thn struggle for ur future bcoz time dnt come back b alert
Pros
Free launchs
Cons
Time spent fr long time
i worked in air-tel as a team leader company is good but the management was not good as it should be. but i learn a lot things in air-tel like how to deal with irritate customers. i like to work in a team and my co-workers were very good and professionals.
sale day was very typical day for me management needs work my co-workers is very helpful when I was audit the sale free time
Pros
one time tea
Cons
i was appointed at most appropriate place. I have learned a lot doing it; and have had a a lot of fun doing it.
  1. Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir