Airtel logo
Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

good but hamper

i work to this company very good salary is enough and timely pay but the time is very sort to handling the customer and hampering about the target achieve by the company

Every month recognise rnr meeting and enjoy food party dinner

I have working Telecom industries last 5 year. I Have experience as a sales officer back office and cashier desk. I have doing work as a idea, vodafone and Airtel as a customer relationship officer.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner every month

Working experience in airtel

Good experience i have get in my life at this stage. It is my first work experience after doing intermediate. The work was good and easy but there is a problem of working long hours

Pros

Good Environment between all of us

Karvy data management

Really good to me but I needed some more it's good But its not all bad idea to go up I want to move up and my best for my future studies to fulfill my parents dreams

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

fun workplace

full day hard work but you can improve your commucation skill management is not good at all workplace culture is verry good there will be waiting list of custumers on line so u have take calls fast as much as u can so u can learn to deal with people as fast as u can otherwise whole time you can enjoy talking to customers

Pros

improving communication, fun enjoyable time

Cons

long hours stressful hours sometimes

This job is good but its distibuters lavel

AIRTEL company is a big company. I like this job.I know all work in company like customer services. But its distributer lavel.i am not happy to salary .so I left this job.

ready to learn and take up challenges

I would prove my abilities to help in tge development of the organizarion if provided a chance and to purse a highly challenging career in a reputed organization where i can use my knowledge

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

Customer care specialist

I worked there from January 2016 to January 2017 as customer service specialist in the process of Airtel payment bank , we provides services to customer of Airtel payment bank.

I Have learned that your time is very precious.

My experience started there and built my career.Company where i built my life dreams and looking for better opportunity which leads my growth and my career at a top.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Great.

Best customer care and good and fun place to work. Good and caring people to work with. Beautiful ambience and friendly people to work with. Over all it is a great company.

Customer care executive

Best place to keep u rself busy.telecom industry is like ocean u have no boundaries u can keep learning new things. Can meet different types of customers..

workplace where you can explore yourself

It was nice working in Airtel Telecom as it is one of the best telecom services out there in India. Employee gets a lot of opportunities to explore their career and the Co workers gave a lot of guidance and direction regarding the work nature. The hardest part of the job was there is no proper Team leader, so we employees has to take care of all the duties and should report to higher authorities.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No Team Leader

a good working environment

it was a good experience to work with airtel, if i will get any chance i will definitely wants to work with airtel again.i was joined on june 14 and was the best sells cro over there i was in dumdum store and kankurgachi store also.and got a huge experience from there.

Pros

good salary

Cons

long hrs

Fun at training

Gave very good training Its good to talk with many customers. Experienced staffs helped a lot. Management encouraged employees.

good expreince with airtel

airtel is well known name in telecom sector..here i work as an customer careexecutive.resposible for day to day customer quires..

good company for above 12th students

good company for prepair communication skeels.. pick daily 80 to 100 calls for resolve any query

Pros

1 hrs for tea break

Cons

8 hrs working

Good place to explore my skills

It's pleasure to work with World class MNC company and thanks for support at every Step .

Fun place

Used to help people so that is fun part and i learned how to work under pressure and how to work in groups as well and how to represent our self to costumer.

good working atmosphear

The hardest part of the job is work timing,work in shifts.but that time everything I enjoyed with my friends and because of work quality is better supervisiors helps me for all.

Pros

sometime enjoyed on work floor during work time

Cons

because of 5 minute less login time logged again

airtel customer care

working for data entry and mailing confirigation. then i would like to this job satisfication on the customer.

Pros

nil

Cons

8 hours

Customer care Executive

Attending to the walk in customers,Helping out in solving their issues etc.Bill payments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airtel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Airtel with