Airtel logo
Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Work-Life Balance

good nice only

less period so work culture ok hardest part of job no typical to work ok management hard work as company is nice only that only have experience they give the most preference to any employee

Not so good

Airtel is not a good company to work. Im going to chandighar for traning. But i m not pass in traning. But airtel is facilitiesis very gud in traning.

Nice but salary is not enough according to work

Nice and friendly environment for work but salary is not enough otherwise it's good for work.all staff and store manager are very friendly and coprate each other.

Good but dissatisfied with salary

Salary is very low according to my work.i am working very hard .but dissatisfied with my salary.salary should be improved according to my work.airtel should provide better benefits.in which we can give better performance in Airtel to make it no 1.

Happy environment

I m happy with airtel its also a big industry all staff is verg supportive and manager is also very supported but over all we want growth that is not in this company.

Very Competitive work

I was learned more things. I was very challenged to handle the customer. The work place was very neat and quit. i met Different type of charactors and customers

Fun Workplace

Organizations need the right people in the right positions to succeed. An attractive, market-rate compensation package is required to attract and retain those people. Organizations that fail to maintain compensation levels that are externally competitive as well as internally equitable will struggle to recruit and retain top-level employees, and worse, risk employment liability. With the rapidly changing market for talent, organizations often find that the salary increase required to replace an employee creates internal issues with other similar positions. This is known as salary compression. SharedHR helps clients stay current with the changing market to avoid this challenging problem while remaining competitive for key talent.

Experienced all product of telecom

If u understand customer problem and know about Airtel software then u can easy solve customer problem . If any condition u can't agressive u need soflty behave with customer.

Pros

Training time free food(20days), uniform free

Cons

10hours

Osum place to work .. friendly nature

Aitel is osum place to work ...for fresh this is good to start your career ...good management.good team work .. everything is good. But they provide little less salary for fresher.

Pros

No free lunch

excellent culture to work

typical work is nothing but sometimes repeating the same work gets the day bored, learning from the organisation is , to manage the customers and to entertain them, good management family nature within the stores nothing work with pleasent mood

Pros

new learning

Supportive and family atmosphere

I had a good experience while working in airte L.. It was a great experience with family atmosphere... All were supportive...Time was long but was enjoyabl

Pros

GooD bonding

Secure job

Secure and gives hand to lift the candidates to higher position. Company and resources are help to handle the hectic situation and more friendly and polite advices

Pros

Secured and punctual in benefits

Cons

Leaves

My work Profile

I was working as Sr. Executive-Customer Relation (Small and Medium Enterprise) and was doing Activation, customer care and all back end works of total SME accounts.

festival time

Nice office in BPO... I feel this is the very nice and goodness process in india.... I belongs from Assam but I couldn't feel that I am at out of Assam on that time... Really this nice.

Busy working schedule. Very professional.. Just avoid third party hiring companies. Freindly management and colleagues. Working environment is quality

Pros

Yes free lunch

Good Experience

Felt happy about the work and got good experience in the company ,it helps me lot in improving my communication skills and i learnt about the computer knowledge very well .

Safe place

I am good to do the job with airtel girls is ok with the job but timing is not flexible. Mens are ok with the job. Salary is good. Work pressure is more.

learning place and fun working

My typical day at work is when server is down. I have learned confidence, patience, interpersonal skills, store managements like some times managing my colleges, supervising electrical works, targets, cashing . my hardest part of the job is month end because that day i will have a lot even after extending my timings like create cashing certificate, month end report, following sales with back end report, checking in applications and talking to customer , customer handling, cash handling, crosschecking store items ex: sims, mobiles, forms. the most enjoyable part of the job is reaching target, solving customer issues.

Pros

incentives

Cons

no store change i need it because everyday i travel 5 hours

Its very good place to learn and earn but there is no hike and further steps of future balance and some times salary will not come in time

I learned much with my co-workers and i enjoyed a lot and i got three time best cro award in airtel own retail store ,my job is am handling expess counter in the store and some will do the activities and cultural programs and we are acheving the target every month and best team work ,thanks to my store manager

Learned new things

Dynamic customer service professional experienced in both Front end and Backend. Learned new things about Customer service & Problem solving to Customer issues

No future and growth from 3years they are providing the same salary

No future no growth no PF's no salary hike but working is increasing more and more.. its a airtel franchisee not a good company to work... for future betterment..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airtel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Airtel with