Airtel logo
Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Like that job. But was paid less

Better to provide more perks and benefits to employees. Need to have health insurance as we as better food. As airtel is having young and energetic staff, they must look after their basic needs.

Fun place

Best place but salary not satisfied me and some managers and hr are so amny stricts regarding the job timing and some peoples are travelled 10-12 km but hr not relize the employee feeling

Friendly environment

Just love working here! With the most supportive team of colleagues. Friendly environment Flexible time to work Monthly birthday celebration Excellent leadership team

productive

Bharti Airtel is a leading alternative provider of telecommunications services in India and among the top ten global carriers offering services in about 20 other countries, particularly in Africa. Through subsidiaries, the company operates three business units: Telemedia Services (broadband and telephone), Enterprise Services, and Mobile Services. The Enterprise Services group aids both long-distance carriers and corporate clients. Bharti Airtel has more than 220 million mainly mobile subscribers. It provides digital television service for 5 million in India. The company is a unit of Bharti Enterprises, a conglomerate with interests in financial services, food, and retail, besides telecom.

Pros

offers

Cons

expensive

good

good job in this airtel . airtel was care to over coulige . airtel was good and also airtel was first job . airtel was every fastivel enjoyed and airtel was good

Pros

group luncha for culiges

Cons

12:00pm to 7:30pm

i realy aprichiate work thare

I am so happy to work at airtel data entry office And my staff is very good in work and so much fun . And timing was too good i like it typs work...

Pros

is perfect

Cons

from evening 5 to night 11 ebove

Good Trainer lots of enjoyment with employees

Team work,am always prefer to achiev the target within the time,funny boss always use to make me smile ,he is friendly with all.Lot of responsbility and sooo onnn....

Pros

Free evening snaks with tea

Cons

8 hours

Productive and easy

It is good to work with this company. I feel good to do my job and expect more salary from them . This company is very Carring for employees. They know to give motivation to the employees

motivational place

I m a part of this organisation i.e matrix processing house .good exp. in this company.and still working and i m impressing for this job and now searching good job for me with good salary package.

Pros

free lunche every saturday

productive and fun workplace

it is good that i have worked in airtel, but the job time was very long.

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

long hours job

form typing

provide customer related information to head office team handling management co-workers are very nice enjoying with co-workers boss

Pros

lunch

Cons

I have learned alot doing it; and have had a alot of fun doing it.

i was appointed at most appropriate place. I have learned a lot doing it; and have had a a lot of fun doing it.

Airtel India Pvt Ltd

Airtel india pvt lts is a leading global telecommunication company with operations in 20 countries Asia and Africa.Products offering mobile commerce, fixed line services ,IPTV,DTH,including national and international .The environment is very homely.Team work is very good.There is timely and transparent communication between management and employees in all areasI have learned work as well as tact and leadership skills with the team members and team leads.

SPOC Office

Doing hard work, for best experience. Not sufficient salary.

Pros

free mobile balance

Cons

part time

productive and fun work palce

a typical day at is weak and is work more am improved my skill management is good

Pros

free lucns

nice working place

lot of enjoyment , freedome, good workslots of i learnther are good workers that is friends

I am very enjoy my work

Sincerly work and enjoyable work.I learned in computer work and our management is very nice. Then my co-workers also very fun people.And then I love this job very well.

Pros

free tea

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airtel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Airtel with