Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews for Executive

I would like to thanks to give me an opportunity to work with Airtel.Airtel is an Indian telecom operator. It's provide a great signal and good plan to customer prepaid as well as postpaid including television and broadband connection.
during my job i learnt lot of things. its such a good experience for me. while working i had faced lot of problems nd learnt how to tackle it nd how overcome .
Work and learn that contribute best for the growth of the organization by continue developing and sharing my skill ability.im bod hard working boy serious for about work very time stand with company
Good opinion.. I love that company. Its make happiness and money.. And i buy a bike from that money.. I love that bike and i love that job.. Thanks airtel
Good
Cons
8hours
Good platform to grow. Productive & Constructive in nature. Learning experiance and exposure is well and good. Good Responsive peers and manufacturing consulting unit. A good platform to learn and polish your skills.
When i joined in airtel i was fressher that time and this was my best experience which i gained their how to take call, how to manage coustomers, how to make a quality calls and this all credit goes to trainer sagarika mohanty mam . Now am working in initiative Technology domestic bpo outbond process actually i was comfertable in inbound and outbond both but i need best company which i work for. Thank You
Pros
Cons
i olways work in extra hours only for ot payment
Company is at well position gives a good salary to their employees. if i couldnt got the service clash i would have been still doing job over there. behaviour of the superiors for their employees is almost good.
I got a lot of chance to interact with customers. that provide a lot of confidence to work hard. The company give time to time training to develop all employee.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
month ending so tough
Airtel is the organization where there are bundle of opportunities to explore, work, learn and experience. Right from top to bottom all individuals are very dedicated and focused to ensure best results for the organization.
Airtel was my 1st job and learnt a lot of things there. The team leaders were very helpful and friendly. It was a place where I worked hard and got my due rewards as well.
Pros
Healthy work environment
Cons
Food
Iam working in airtel its good and I learned lot .but only one problem is thy cannot issue salary at right time .then I learnd lot in computer processing.
Pros
free lunch
as per me the airtel is one of the best telecom service in india who provides service as much as possible to cover rural and urban sector with a most optimized way a customer need.
Pros
Regular event through CSR activity
Cons
Give more focus on employee
Learned lots of tecnichal terms. Good place to learn about telecommunication services. Woring environment is good and got all support from team and aslo from management. Co-works are suportive always The hardest part of the job is work pressure
Is Very good job But Salary Not increasing...and my co-workers are free to me..and every was enjoying work.. good opportunity to me in airtel
in airtel i have fun during my work time with other executive i learned lotts of ms office my co -workers is helpfull i do calling on billing data
Pros
mobile balnce in data
There was challenging with my senior co workers to adopt the market and the customers at the beginning. Learned not to give up and take it and was enjoyable too..
Pros
Good job appreciation and bonus
Cons
not see any
I love my job by meeting diffrent type of people i understand thier need and fullfill them and this will give me full satisfaction thanks
1 year worked as CSA (AIRTEL) M/s RA SANTANA MARKETING PVT LTD. As a Backend executive resolve the customer queries, plan activation, plan change like a 3g, GPRS, blackberry, SEF Checked out, then call for stay right address and after that activation sef dispach or maintain the excel. Office address: shed no: - 6, Harthon complex, sector – 18, near nagro building gurgaon. Pin code 122018 and i am looking for job Backend or Delhi Metro
Pros
only job
Cons
postpaid connection verification in how many connection purchase in company. and submited proof.
that company give me help lot to no people management is very nice
Pros
home to office pick and drop
Cons
8 hour
Achieve daily targets,Grooming,Solution to Customer problem