Airtel logo
Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews for Executive

Work-Life Balance

It is great but salary is low

I would like to thanks to give me an opportunity to work with Airtel.Airtel is an Indian telecom operator. It's provide a great signal and good plan to customer prepaid as well as postpaid including television and broadband connection.

learning period

during my job i learnt lot of things. its such a good experience for me. while working i had faced lot of problems nd learnt how to tackle it nd how overcome .

Good

Work and learn that contribute best for the growth of the organization by continue developing and sharing my skill ability.im bod hard working boy serious for about work very time stand with company

Fun with work

Good opinion.. I love that company. Its make happiness and money.. And i buy a bike from that money.. I love that bike and i love that job.. Thanks airtel

Good

Cons

8hours

Developing & Constructive

Good platform to grow. Productive & Constructive in nature. Learning experiance and exposure is well and good. Good Responsive peers and manufacturing consulting unit. A good platform to learn and polish your skills.

best experience

When i joined in airtel i was fressher that time and this was my best experience which i gained their how to take call, how to manage coustomers, how to make a quality calls and this all credit goes to trainer sagarika mohanty mam . Now am working in initiative Technology domestic bpo outbond process actually i was comfertable in inbound and outbond both but i need best company which i work for. Thank You

Pros

Cons

i olways work in extra hours only for ot payment

i had a good experience over there i learnt many things got a good communicative skills by dealing the customers

Company is at well position gives a good salary to their employees. if i couldnt got the service clash i would have been still doing job over there. behaviour of the superiors for their employees is almost good.

its provide best product on bases of their customer requirment

I got a lot of chance to interact with customers. that provide a lot of confidence to work hard. The company give time to time training to develop all employee.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

month ending so tough

Hardworking and Learning

Airtel is the organization where there are bundle of opportunities to explore, work, learn and experience. Right from top to bottom all individuals are very dedicated and focused to ensure best results for the organization.

Friendly work environment

Airtel was my 1st job and learnt a lot of things there. The team leaders were very helpful and friendly. It was a place where I worked hard and got my due rewards as well.

Pros

Healthy work environment

Cons

Food

Jobs at Airtel

Executive positions
See more jobs

productive and fun work place

Iam working in airtel its good and I learned lot .but only one problem is thy cannot issue salary at right time .then I learnd lot in computer processing.

Pros

free lunch

its good

as per me the airtel is one of the best telecom service in india who provides service as much as possible to cover rural and urban sector with a most optimized way a customer need.

Pros

Regular event through CSR activity

Cons

Give more focus on employee

Good place to learn

Learned lots of tecnichal terms. Good place to learn about telecommunication services. Woring environment is good and got all support from team and aslo from management. Co-works are suportive always The hardest part of the job is work pressure

hyderabad

Is Very good job But Salary Not increasing...and my co-workers are free to me..and every was enjoying work.. good opportunity to me in airtel

fun work place

in airtel i have fun during my work time with other executive i learned lotts of ms office my co -workers is helpfull i do calling on billing data

Pros

mobile balnce in data

Productive to work with big company's in the beginning of my career

There was challenging with my senior co workers to adopt the market and the customers at the beginning. Learned not to give up and take it and was enjoyable too..

Pros

Good job appreciation and bonus

Cons

not see any

I enjoy my job

I love my job by meeting diffrent type of people i understand thier need and fullfill them and this will give me full satisfaction thanks

1 year worked as CSA (AIRTEL) M/s RA SANTANA MARKETING PVT LTD. As a Backend executive resolve the customer queries, plan activation, plan change like a 3g, GPRS, blackberry, SEF Checked out, then call for stay right address and after that activation sef dispach or maintain the excel. Office address: shed no: - 6, Harthon complex, sector – 18, near nagro building gurgaon. Pin code 122018 and i am looking for job Backend or Delhi Metro

Pros

only job

document verification

postpaid connection verification in how many connection purchase in company. and submited proof.

nice and family atmosphere

that company give me help lot to no people management is very nice

Pros

home to office pick and drop

Cons

8 hour

Prodcutive

Achieve daily targets,Grooming,Solution to Customer problem

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airtel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Airtel with