Airtel logo
Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Work-Life Balance

Time Management, Relationship Building Public Speaking, Leadership, Marketing Training.Team work, Creativity,working knowledge Able to manage and implement Social Media campaigns.

Marketing

As i think Airtel Company is Good But Mine Bad luck it was a Contract and i think Airtel should Look at to This But you Can Learn how to sell to local customer and their needs For Marketing its good But Not preferable salary as per Job

Exllent

M too happy working with Airtel.. This company give me every thing. ESI company ka diya Hua 5 sal me sab kuchh hai mere pas mere Papa bhi kar chuke hai Esme kam..

perfect place to work

Good to work with airtel,we can learn lot of new things, the working culture is very good in airtel, the way it gives priority to employees is fantastic.

almost good

Airtle ia good to learn the skill of customer care...and how can we provide good solutions to the customer with our professional knowledge.Airtel made my communication better.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

more timing hours

Fun workplace & knowledge able

Airtel company based on target and not sure to give full salary at the end of the month . But in this job have much fun and some knowledge... However currently im not happy in this company for job

Nice Place To Work

I have enjoyed working in Airtel. Management is very helpful and workplace culture is awesome the most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team we learnt many things with our sincere seniors how to work as a team.

good workplace

Out experirncr in that compny is very good but some tome we faced some types of problem for achieving the targrt and that compny is very good and environment

Pros

no lunch

Cons

long hour

Good telycom company...

Hiiii i am vaishali....and i have on dsa that time ...but so many problems to me... Company not saport to our work and so many problem to customer and that time i closed toy dsa...

My effort and responsibilities

I was very excited for my first month zonal review. At the day I was totally humiliated as I was irresponsible and not fit for the job but my Zonal Manager have trust on me and I was prove it in 2nd month review working on my reply technique all 67 team member was satisfied with me. I was learn there the legal offence what was confidential and what to disclosed. the typical part of job is no such one try to understand and learn new process and they all are totally depended on me. they make pressure by our superior to do their work that belongs to new process or new technology.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Airtel?

its good to work with them

Hey it's really good time to work with him and I tell you it interesting work inspire to than and I able to know how to work over there.such a good work experience

Pros

free coffee

Cons

long time

fun worksite

its fun working area with teamwork atmosphere. improve leader skills and how to be clam. good job and provide experience. all staff get equal impotance from head

Pros

free lunches

jamtara

i like your company because of the giving such a nice offers and such nice network and people also like such a good working company in the world i like it very much.

Pros

fee lunches

Cons

per tim

proudction was good

explaing regarding post paid plans. improved my english and learned regarding airtel plans and policies. management was good ,friendly with co-worker , some time i can't met my target ... i enjoyed the day first and till now . thank you

Driya gunj New Delhi

My work in Airtel Bharti for customer care executive and sale new connection and data card sailing and handling all staff and showroom in my responsively .

Productive work

ah! I don't want like this type of job. After doing this job I know that people work with in the competition like that. Management is quite right. co workers are fed up. hardest thing is to sell in market where others companies give competition to you. most enjoyable is that when customer asked that I want a postpaid plan.

friendly ,productive and fun workplace

it was a fantastic place to work and right place for career advancements.management was superb and analytical.i worked with full enthusiasm i never fed up with the work.

Pros

flexible environment

Cons

low pay scale

Let's take a look at this resume and how it markets what Zorra has to offer

activity in market area and we learn in my job there is two ways are there in a job right or wrong we will go for right way to goal our target management also help me my hole period in my job and my co workers also help me, my hardest work in my period is p2b person to bank transaction. when i meet any customers he give me good response and that day spend some time with us good job thanks to my boss.

Pros

Cons

8 hours

post paid sim card sales

*complete my target *how to handle the customer *understand customer mindset *

Customer and Distributor.  Apply participatory action learning methods to encourage community people of Key  Retailer Customer and Distributor.  Weekly daily and monthly report submits.  Follow-up monitoring and guidance for All Rural Distributor  To build up the relationship with Top KRO  To Follow up target implementation.  Making action plane and implementation for KPI

broad band

sales person as motivate to co employes not bad very friendly and challenging after 5.30 if not in case any closers marketing enjoy and challenging

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airtel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Airtel with