Airtel logo
Airtel

Airtel Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Time to time salary

I like job with all airtel employees filed stap & support very helpful , customer support & service & postpaid plan very reliable & effective, its good time with company.

It's good company

Airtel my past experience is too good and company nature is awosam they look every person in Airtel company I suggest to work in Airtel personally I like work in airtel

Good Environment Less Professional

Work Load is not enough There is learning to very much Management is good at certain level Work culture is good here. staff is friendly and you can enjoy parties

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Need to work at weekends

Airtel

Through this I got the knowledge of tele media and mobility as well as the way they bring the changes in system is too good and they work is extroodinary.

Pros

New changes

Cons

Fast growing network

good hr policies

one works hard and one is recognised though over a period of time. they take care of employees through good perks be it parties or free mobile services etc

Pros

free lunch transport mobile service

Cons

shifts

Stressed out place under competitive scenario

Firm is under pressure to deliver rapid cost cuts. The management has limited ability to deliver the same meaningfully hence is under pressure to deliver. Behaviours are misaligned for long term success. Future very uncertain. May get acquired or sold to external investor

Team leader

Handle the costumes and explain the data plans and handling the team and make them to work and reach monthly target and convince the costumer and arrange the meetings.

Cons

8-9 hours

smart work

nice to wotk with airtel and learn o many about managment and how to work with retailers and dse of distributors.. communication with dse and retailers ..

Good

Working with airtel it was very good experience. My team mates were very helpfull and supportive. All in all it was very good experience workind as team leader in airtel payments bank

Good Team work

I had improved more skills in my job. how to solve the problem in field of sales department. Good environment place fun to work in office. No pressure .

Pros

Free lunch and transport

Jobs at Airtel

Team Leader positions
See more jobs

overall average

i worked in air-tel as a team leader company is good but the management was not good as it should be. but i learn a lot things in air-tel like how to deal with irritate customers. i like to work in a team and my co-workers were very good and professionals.

fun work place

My office is funny and very hard in my office and my office is very good and very appricat in all team member.i learned how to management to mange and i learned new experience .

Pros

free cabs

Cons

i enjoyed alot working with airtel.. i loved to sort out the customers problem..

I have started as a computer operator when i joined airtel, and i left as a team leader.. the journey was like roller coaster, i enjoyed , i cried, i laugh, scream, everything.. my team member was very supportive and responsible... the management is very good.. we worked like family members, are customers never get angry with us...we attend mostly overseas customers.and make them happy with are work. when i left airtel my boss was very upset, he dnt wanna let me go. but m getting married so i have no option..one thing that i learnt from Airtel is that if u cant make ur customers happy, then u r not able to do anything...

Pros

when we achieved our targets that day we have enjoy the treat from the company

Cons

10hr

Work Culture

This company is huge company and its work culture is very good, It has superb ambiance and its management is very professional. Co-workers of this company are very skill full and enthusiast to work in this culture. the hardest part of this job is that the employee need to be always need to be on toes as they need to solve all direct customer queries.

Pros

Good food

Cons

Lots of pressure and long hour works

fun work place

it is very fun place in my job this is a good company but i want better life and salary to grow my life

Pros

lunchs

Cons

long

need of time

need very punctuality clear and fare of punctuality very easy to tolerate in management very indiscipline in doing of work to explain to the customer in asking of his questions

i have been award as best sales certificate in 2010

i have been award as best sales team and longest service from south head

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airtel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Airtel with