Ajay Industrial Corporation Ltd

Ajay Industrial Corporation Ltd Employee Reviews

3.5Job Security & Advancement

working in my company from 2011 to till now.

Very Very good working culture .Most enjoyable part of the job is field work with Director. Every one is ready to support. My learning is never work below cost that you deserve.

entirely new experience with the product but managed to hike the sale

this company was dealing with water proofing auxiliary for construction of road and building but due to slack in business i left the job..thankful to company for giving me the chance to serve.

Good Company

I worked there as an RSM and started up new business avenues which was fully supported by the management and appreciated as well. I learned about a new industry and developed new customers in Northern India.

Pros

Exposure with a free hand to work

Cons

Policies

Good

Here I Improved my Knowledge in field of Irrigation Industry. I was posted in Jaipur where office was very Comfortable. and management was also relevant and helpful.

Hand All Store

Make GRN in SAP Make SAP Invoice Maintain Inventory Level Of Raw material & Packing Material. Material issue to Sub- Store Use FIFO Method In daily Issue All Store Activity

Pros

Lunch

pipes & fittings

• Administratively & functionally responsible for sales operations through Institutional, Corporate sales & channels sales. • Monthly planning of primary targets & its achievement through secondary sales. • Appointment of dealers & tapping sub dealers, architects, contractors and Builders. • Weekly sales plan. • Identify events/segments, which require additional focus.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ajay Industrial Corporation Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ajay Industrial Corporation Ltd