Akanksha Foundation

Akanksha Foundation Employee Reviews

India18 reviews

Friendly and positive environment

I really enjoyed working at Akansha Foundation. The staff,childrens and other teachers were very friendly and helpful.I not only thought the students but have also learnt many things over there. The organisation takes care about the employees equally and very carefully. It was one of my best experiences working there.

Pros

Got to learn and enhance my skills even better

Cons

Not as such.

Productive for the employees

This organization thinks a lot about their employees and always prompt them for growth. They have a well sorted hierarchy to follow which doesn't allow the work culture to suffer. Very positive environment.

Akanksha Foundation insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Learning , Teaching, Collaboration , critical thinking. Great working there. Lots to learn . Personal and professional growth guaranteed. Excellent team.

It is a more or less good job

It was nice working at Akanksha. Although at times the work pressure increases a lot. The salary is good and the staff was nice. Thw management though, sometimes seems to not work at the pace of teachers.

The work environment was really apprehensive. The working method is different it helped me in exploring new things.

Akanksha has really given me chance to explore new things. It had made me learn things in a better and fastest manner. The team work n team spirit is super amazing in Akanksha institute.

Fun and new activities to do everyday

I used to do different activities everyday. The best part of work was doing something new . one week i would handle the administration , another day orals and book checking , sometimes art work and most of the times teaching . I enjoyed working with kids.

I love to work with akansha foundation it great exprince

No words for this company they are all ready going good jobs my learn many thiks from akansha foundation. So now I can work any where in the world right now

amazing place to work as you get to follow ur passion

Love the kids. You get to follow your passion along with a lot of guidance whenever required. Get regular feedback on your work. Gives a meaning to what you love to do.

Job Details

Started with admin profile move high up ladder to Manager. Management appreciate your work. and gives u promotion. Nice to work here. No work pressure

Fun working place

Management and programs have been changed in the organisation so it is difficult to say anything about the organisation. But, really great place to work as a very fun workplace when I was working there.

Pros

Satisfaction of the

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Akanksha Foundation?

good experience

I volunteered for their intervention program. I use to work with children. we use to teach them to read and write English in a unique way. The management was not that great. My co-workers were helpful and we use to work together on my occasions. The hardest part of the job was to explain them how to read English and enjoyably part was to see them read English.

Very productive and friendly environment

I loved working with them. Worked with HR as well as ISLI team under Partnersip Organisation not a big pressure comfortable environment,very supportive and got to learn most of the skills. They work with passion and are dedicated towards the common goal to educate all.

Pros

No compulsory formals

Cons

Few employees were Less interactive

Productive, friendly and a great learning experience

Discussions between employees and stakeholders is very informative and helps move things around smoothly. All Akanksha staff and employees are very warm, respectful and encourage diligent work.

Pros

Satisfaction of contributing to society meaningfully

Cons

Need to work on your inter-personal skills with target groups, It's not a con as much as it is an opportunity.

Great work for the society

This was great experience because it was a volunteering job. I thoroughly enjoyed and learned immensely from the little children i taught Mathematics, Science and English to.

Pros

Interaction with the students

Cons

Sometimes long hours

Good guidance

The flexibility of the scheduling helped me work at my second job too.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Last minute cancellations

growth oriented and fun to work

Good, lot to learning, need great management skill. I learn the skill of facilitating growth without damaging self esteem. to teach and expose them to world outside creatively. good. the hardest part is to work with the uninvited parents. see the kids learn, grow and think critically.

Pros

good team

Cons

compensating BMC extra holidays

fun workplace

one of the best way to contribute to the society.simple.convenient.fun.

Pros

the students get attached too fast and respect you as a teacher

Cons

nothing

Great work experience

A typical day at work is filled with lots of learning, and excitement. I have learnt so many skills, and things in the past 2 years of working with Akanksha about myself. The management is extremely supportive. I shared a great rapport with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was juggling between the brightest, and the weakest kids all in one class, in a span of 50 minutes of teaching time. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the growth of children in front of your eyes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Akanksha Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Akanksha Foundation with