Aker Solutions

Aker Solutions Employee Reviews

India99 reviews

solutioncolleagueprojectcultureseniorlearnofficegood

Fast paced organisation

Overall work was challenging. Something you can boast on your resume. Lots of opportubities to develop your technical skills. Structural discipline had some of industris' brightest minds.

Pros

Challenging work, growth opportunities

Competitive and challenging job

Work is good and enjoyable however projects are aggressive with strict deadlines. Company is involved in various EPCM contracts, but lately a lot of talent has left the company.

Pros

HSE Mindset

Aker Solutions insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Fun workplace with light hearted working environment

Being part of the pipe support team, I learned to employ engineering skills of calculating loads and stresses in pipes, and deciding supports for onshore piping by learning how to use the piping support standard. The senior engineers in the team were helpful and took out time from their schedule to teach us how to go ahead and provide support mark up, along with reviewing our work each time before it was passed to the layout for modelling. Plenty of networking and hanging out, never under pressure to work all the time, what mattered most were the results at every check point for the project progress. The work culture at Aker was one of the best in terms of starting your day as employees could arrive any time in the morning starting 7.30 am per the project requirement and instructions by the lead.

Good Company

You will get a lot of experience from this company. Quality of work is really good. Best company to join. People are friendly and easily approachable.

Good experience.

Had very good experience in offshore engineering activities. Safety is very very important at layout level, engineering, need through safety reviews with application of codes, standards. Very good training is given to handle the job efficiently.

Job Security, Good work-life balance

Job security was very good, very rare remove full time employee. good work-life balance, no working late in evening, flexible work hrs. Need to give more focus on career development and training.

Good company,poor continuity of employment

Aker is a good company unfortunately when you leave/ end of project /contract you have to start all over again with HR to get a job, They ask for references from last employer even though they were the last employer. Projects going on while your project is running down ,you have to apply for a position rather than be transferred . h have no continuity of employment

Productive and fun workplace

No bad instances as off now Productive and fun workplace Collaborative culture Good Management work life balance overall rating 4+ Thanks.........!!

great place for beginners!

Great place to work and grow in the formative years. A good mix of projects and teams in terms of variety as well as culture. Good chance to experience a complete life-cycle for a beginner engineer.

Aker solutions is good organization

Aker solutions is one of the best organization in the world, here lam learned so many things like offshore experience, onshore work experience Subsea tooling Repair and maintainance XMT work experience and scm change outs so many things learned here, Good management and here work place culture is good

Well organized and fun working place

Open working culture Friendly and helpful coworker I had worked on challenging project, domain is new for me and I had to developed an application which integrate with 3D design application which excited me most

Great office

It was a great experience. I joined in my sophomore year thus I got to learn a lot about the actual industry practices. Also an amazing office space with a very nice pantry.

Good Place to Work

Aker Solutions is a good Place to Work, however have some limitations in India as the Work mainly drives from Other Locations, hence the opportunities seems scattered. Work Culture is good, and optimum for person who want to settle down in his career path .

Pros

Good Work Life Balance, Good Culture

Cons

Work Driven from Locations other than India

Best place for Technology Solutions

Best place to work for innovators and hard working people. There are plenty of opportunities in the latest technology implementation to reduce overall cost of projects.

Freindly envoirnment

office culture is very nice, all managers and other staff very cooperative when we face any issues.everyone is helpful .i enjoyed working with all managers also understand our personal issues and help in any manner

Pros

flexible hours

Employee Oriented with Friendly Environment

I have good experience working in this company. Lot of opportunity with full support by colleagues and Seniors. Lot of Learning opportunity. Open and Direct Dialog.

Pros

HSE Policy

Cons

no any

Work culture is superb

Fantastic place to be with. Working with Aker Solutions was a perfect blend of work and life balance. Team is full of enthu. Learning experience was amazing.

Productive and fun place to work with a good culture

Being an Intern I got to learn a lot from all engineers. It was a very good experience meeting everyone in the office as it had a very good culture. I would recommend to work here.

Aker Solutions is one of the global leaders in oil and gas industry

Aker Solutions is one of the global leaders in oil and gas industry with competent team members, excellent work culture, profound knowledge base, well established industry standards and project execution model.

good workplace culture

nice management nice work culture new challenges most enjoyable part of the job new learning employee oriented technically strong every new learning on job

Employee centric

Very good employee. Good facilities. Good working environment. Good working hours. Company has good culture. Managers and leads are very supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aker Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aker Solutions with

• Aker Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?