Alagappa University

Alagappa University Employee Reviews

am working here last 6 year .this is good environmental for all level employee. we are working with good team workers. here some high level position staffs are treat badly to lower level staffs
Pros
leaves
Cons
maybe weekly once working above 12 hours
Be an user-friendly environment and it be an the most enjoyable part in my life. As usual i experienced my enormous meanwhile work in my career. i learned a lot and gain a knowledge for my future reference.
Pros
Free Internet
• Enter about Students Information to the website • Handling inbound telephone Queries regarding data. • Ensuring Documents as Required Standards. • Entering Data onto Computerized databases • Compiling, Categorizing, Tabulating and Calculating Data
I learned about the EIA skills, water quality monitoring skills, water sampling and analyses etc. The working style in this Institute was poor. There was no facility arranged to research scholars (example: vehicle etc for sampling and field visit)
Pros
Cons
No specific
The Department of Biotechnology was established in the year 2002. Doctoral programme leading to Ph.D. is also being offered at the Department since 2002.