Alcon
Alcon Employee Review

December 1, 2020
Nothing good or bad about this company. It is really a good company to work for. Work life balance is good . It would be better if they provide free food.
Pros
Cab
Cons
June 4, 2020
Professional Service Executive (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Alcon, the culture of the organisation is good and very collaborative. Alcon is the my main skills pathway whatever I have learned. Corporate working with top managers are good. Lots of things learnt.
January 11, 2018
Senior Manager, Projects (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Alcon provides you with a culture which is open & instills the confidence in you to support in your endeavors whether in your own area of operations or something you are keen to work on. It has a management team which is accessible at ease & is always willing to listen as well as guide you through your professional journey.
August 26, 2017
Zonal Sales Manager (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
For me Alcon has been a great learning and enjoying journey. Since then I have got chance to work with different groups of peoples, cities and challenging situation. It has help to grow my knowledge, competence and ability. I am part of business which is emerging and unpredictable and it always give me unlimited push to work hard and perform better.