Alcon logo
Alcon

Alcon

Alcon Employee Review

Productive & challenging

The environment helped me to understand the different type of associates & interact with them on a day to day basis irrespective of their profile. This place has helped me to get better organized & disciplined. The management is very supportive in terms of have cordial relationship, they treat us as an extended family.

Same role

Ideal Place to work and grow

Best company I ever worked. Good team culture. Well planned training shedules and effiecent training team. Good increments and package. Lot of chances for proffesional development.

Pros

Work culture, The team, Package

Cons

lot of changes
Same role

work life balance

attending calls as per the tour plan. work with the team and surgeons in operating room. Learn in depth knowledge about Cataract and Phaco surgery. learn how to coach team and surgeons. Data management Hardest part is traveling and work life balance. 80% travel in a month. Most enjoyable part is helping surgeons to provide better visual out comes to their patients.
Same location

Global MNC culture

Good to get associated with Alcon professionally. One of the fast paced technology driven, R&D intensive eye care company division. This place believes in giving back to society in the best capacity. This gives world to people who cant see. #Respectandlove

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alcon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alcon with