Alcon logo

Alcon Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Work-Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,384 reviews

productive and learning enviroment

company culture is decent and very learning environment in the company . organized tranning session for employees .focused on innovation, value and integrity .

Pros

good culture

Cons

growth opportunity less

A Wonderful Company to associate with

I always felt great with Alcon it's like my second family, I joined this company in 2012, Since then I am associated with this great House, I will definitely recommend my friends and family for this company too

Professional company with a high customer database

A well balanced organization with quality of products.All the products are of high class and the customers also trusted and faithful. All the departments of the organization are very professional and know how to run the business.Customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal in the organization.The training at Alcon for the sales team is of the highest standard.The HR policies and the compensation and benefits matches the best in the industry.

Pros

Professional managed organization with systems and processes

continous learning

i enjoy this job because i am passionate to work on machines. everyday you get to face different kind of breakdowns and solve with your own skills.Management is very supportive. Hardest part of my job is my tool kit which weighs around 20kgs.

Well Qualified from reputed Institutions with proven theoretical and practical skills and striving for learning more and utilizing my learning.

I am a Pharmacy graduate(UPTU) and MBA (University of Wales, Newport, United Kingdom) with more than 3 and 1/2 years experience in Pharma Sales and looking forward for higher opportunities to leverage my expertise. I have learnt lots of things like: - Importance of Segmentation. - Importance of visit frequency. - Psychology of Customers and adapting accordingly. - Identifying and fulfilling customers need. Enjoyable part of the job is to develop and learn how to develop relationships with the customers of different behaviors.

Pros

Daily Allowances along with mobile phone charges.

Alcon is a great ophthalmic company with the entire range of ophthalmic product to treat all eye disorders

Great place to learn the modern concept of selling the high end products to the individual customers and corporate clients

Pros

good working enviourment

Cons

high pressure selling job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alcon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alcon with