Alcon logo
Alcon

Alcon Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,390 reviews

Nothing good or bad about this company. It is really a good company to work for. Work life balance is good . It would be better if they provide free food.

Pros

Cab

A good work environment.

Alcon, the culture of the organisation is good and very collaborative. Alcon is the my main skills pathway whatever I have learned. Corporate working with top managers are good. Lots of things learnt.

fun place to be at

Alcon provides you with a culture which is open & instills the confidence in you to support in your endeavors whether in your own area of operations or something you are keen to work on. It has a management team which is accessible at ease & is always willing to listen as well as guide you through your professional journey.

Great learning and outstanding peoples

For me Alcon has been a great learning and enjoying journey. Since then I have got chance to work with different groups of peoples, cities and challenging situation. It has help to grow my knowledge, competence and ability. I am part of business which is emerging and unpredictable and it always give me unlimited push to work hard and perform better.

work life balance

Attend the calls as per the tour plan. work with my team and Doctors. Learned in depth knowledge about cataract and Phaco surgery. Team building and coaching. Data Management Hardest part is Traveling . 80% travel in a month Most Enjoyable part is to help surgeons to provide better visual out come to their patients. Helping more and more people to see better

work life balance

attending calls as per the tour plan. work with the team and surgeons in operating room. Learn in depth knowledge about Cataract and Phaco surgery. learn how to coach team and surgeons. Data management Hardest part is traveling and work life balance. 80% travel in a month. Most enjoyable part is helping surgeons to provide better visual out comes to their patients.

Productive and one place

they have revolutionist the by bring in new form of medication in trauma instry which helped with many people and life saving products

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Not productive for career aspiring individuals

If you want to grow, one should know the way of flattering their bosses and hard core politics. Though, benefits are good but management feels its their parents company and lot of castism, favourism is there.

Pros

finincial benefits

Cons

lot of politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alcon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alcon with