Alcon

Alcon Employee Reviews for Territory Sales

I am a Pharmacy graduate(UPTU) and MBA (University of Wales, Newport, United Kingdom) with more than 3 and 1/2 years experience in Pharma Sales and looking forward for higher opportunities to leverage my expertise. I have learnt lots of things like: - Importance of Segmentation. - Importance of visit frequency. - Psychology of Customers and adapting accordingly. - Identifying and fulfilling customers need. Enjoyable part of the job is to develop and learn how to develop relationships with the customers of different behaviors.
Pros
Daily Allowances along with mobile phone charges.
I always felt great with Alcon it's like my second family, I joined this company in 2012, Since then I am associated with this great House, I will definitely recommend my friends and family for this company too
The best platform for a person like me. Very friendly working environment with a lot of things to learn. Good package, keep you updated for the new eduction values.
Cons
Hard working with a lot of sales pressure.
Great company. Great incentives and trainings. Experienced and helpful colleagues. Strong HR. People centric organisation. Huge benefits for employees.
Pros
cash rich company, great people development trainings, wonderful exposure.
Cons
Too much compliance
Alcon is the beat organisation one can ever imagine to work for. It has made me learn so many things in my professional career and it has best culture and good work-life balance.
• Supervising distribution network through channel sales to achieve parameters like business volume & market share • Responsible for Handling branch operations, payment, inventory, IT (SAP) & sales marketing support in contact Lens Division. • Mapping the business potential areas in MP & CG & focuses them for sales growth opportunities • Leading Parekh Team to stimulate the demand of product in local market • Promoting our brand through different promotional activities (such as Retailer Meet, Various Campaigns & Programs)) and create the brand awareness in market • Selection and Appointment and Training of Dealers, Distributors and their staff. • Generating revenue & Relationship management along with dealers and providing best satisfaction to channel for product availability & service
the good thing about this company is about their training.They really work hard to train their employess. I use to enjoy a lot working here in this company.