Alcon logo
Alcon

Alcon Employee Reviews for Territory Sales

Work-Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,384 reviews

Well Qualified from reputed Institutions with proven theoretical and practical skills and striving for learning more and utilizing my learning.

I am a Pharmacy graduate(UPTU) and MBA (University of Wales, Newport, United Kingdom) with more than 3 and 1/2 years experience in Pharma Sales and looking forward for higher opportunities to leverage my expertise. I have learnt lots of things like: - Importance of Segmentation. - Importance of visit frequency. - Psychology of Customers and adapting accordingly. - Identifying and fulfilling customers need. Enjoyable part of the job is to develop and learn how to develop relationships with the customers of different behaviors.

Pros

Daily Allowances along with mobile phone charges.

A Wonderful Company to associate with

I always felt great with Alcon it's like my second family, I joined this company in 2012, Since then I am associated with this great House, I will definitely recommend my friends and family for this company too

Multinational company

The best platform for a person like me. Very friendly working environment with a lot of things to learn. Good package, keep you updated for the new eduction values.

Cons

Hard working with a lot of sales pressure.

Have worked as a Territory Sales Manager

Great company. Great incentives and trainings. Experienced and helpful colleagues. Strong HR. People centric organisation. Huge benefits for employees.

Pros

cash rich company, great people development trainings, wonderful exposure.

Cons

Too much compliance

Great Culture & Benefits

Alcon is the beat organisation one can ever imagine to work for. It has made me learn so many things in my professional career and it has best culture and good work-life balance.

Good place to work for any proffessional

• Supervising distribution network through channel sales to achieve parameters like business volume & market share • Responsible for Handling branch operations, payment, inventory, IT (SAP) & sales marketing support in contact Lens Division. • Mapping the business potential areas in MP & CG & focuses them for sales growth opportunities • Leading Parekh Team to stimulate the demand of product in local market • Promoting our brand through different promotional activities (such as Retailer Meet, Various Campaigns & Programs)) and create the brand awareness in market • Selection and Appointment and Training of Dealers, Distributors and their staff. • Generating revenue & Relationship management along with dealers and providing best satisfaction to channel for product availability & service

Its really a good company to learn and work.

the good thing about this company is about their training.They really work hard to train their employess. I use to enjoy a lot working here in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alcon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alcon with