Alcon logo

Alcon Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Found 63 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,384 reviews

Global MNC culture

Good to get associated with Alcon professionally. One of the fast paced technology driven, R&D intensive eye care company division. This place believes in giving back to society in the best capacity. This gives world to people who cant see. #Respectandlove

Nothing good or bad about this company. It is really a good company to work for. Work life balance is good . It would be better if they provide free food.

Pros

Cab

Cons

Very collaborative workplace with equal opportunity for growth and work life balance. Provides an empowered environment to prove your skills. Very transparent organization which values every employee.

Good

Well n good.... Its all about full free to work... We can teached good.. Over all good Very good technical knowledge we gain.. Very good communication with our sir!

A good work environment.

Alcon, the culture of the organisation is good and very collaborative. Alcon is the my main skills pathway whatever I have learned. Corporate working with top managers are good. Lots of things learnt.

Fair

Fair. Nothing special or great to work for this company. Most of times, the team manager did not understand the practical difficulties to complete a task.

Alcon is very ethical, structured and organised company world wide. Alcon is very employee friendly company. Alcon believe in people. Work culture is very productive.

Very reputed organisation to work for

Very employee friendly organization. Good remuneration and employee benefis. Employee safety and security is a top priority at Alcon. A must work organization as per me.

Good place to work and grow

Its a good place to work and grow. You will learn a lot of things. Management is very cooperative. Work life balance is there. Good collaboration among teams.

Productive and collaborative

A good company to work with.It has a good work culture.A perfect work life balance,a good pay master.Overall 4 out of 5 to Alcon. Recommended as a good employer.

Jobs at Alcon

See more jobs

I love to work with Alcon but for career growth I am looking for better Opportunity. I learned collaboration and patience in tough situation. Hardest part of Job- after achieving good result not given credit and appraisal .

A Wonderful Company to associate with

I always felt great with Alcon it's like my second family, I joined this company in 2012, Since then I am associated with this great House, I will definitely recommend my friends and family for this company too

Multinational company

The best platform for a person like me. Very friendly working environment with a lot of things to learn. Good package, keep you updated for the new eduction values.

Cons

Hard working with a lot of sales pressure.

Amazing Products, focused

Good Company to work with. Work Life Balance is taken care of. Lots os product. Good Opportunity to lean. Open to share your thought. Good people, supportive management

Loving... What i m doing and how i am doing!!

Great work culture along with all the basic facilities in a well reputed place in the heart of Bangalore. REFS teams are doing very well here to motivate their employees.

Pros

Refs, Hr, Line manager, Food, Work environment, Crush :)

Cons

External Policies

The Global Leader in Eye Care

I rate Alcon as the best in the Ophthalmic Industry. The key highlights are, - Great work culture - Very supportive management - High quality products - Great customer focus both internally and externally - Works with high Integrity - Prioritize on patient care first - Salary at par with market standards - High priority on employee and customer training

Pros

Employee care and satisfaction

Cons

Nothing which greatly impact you while you work

Factory Work

I worked for Manpower US as a temporary factory worker. The labor conditions were acceptable. So was the management. Nothing to write home about...

Have worked as a Territory Sales Manager

Great company. Great incentives and trainings. Experienced and helpful colleagues. Strong HR. People centric organisation. Huge benefits for employees.

Pros

cash rich company, great people development trainings, wonderful exposure.

Cons

Too much compliance

fun place to be at

Alcon provides you with a culture which is open & instills the confidence in you to support in your endeavors whether in your own area of operations or something you are keen to work on. It has a management team which is accessible at ease & is always willing to listen as well as guide you through your professional journey.

Great Culture & Benefits

Alcon is the beat organisation one can ever imagine to work for. It has made me learn so many things in my professional career and it has best culture and good work-life balance.

Great learning and outstanding peoples

For me Alcon has been a great learning and enjoying journey. Since then I have got chance to work with different groups of peoples, cities and challenging situation. It has help to grow my knowledge, competence and ability. I am part of business which is emerging and unpredictable and it always give me unlimited push to work hard and perform better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alcon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alcon with