Alcon

Alcon Job Security & Advancement reviews

Nothing good or bad about this company. It is really a good company to work for. Work life balance is good . It would be better if they provide free food.
Pros
Cab
Cons
Very collaborative workplace with equal opportunity for growth and work life balance. Provides an empowered environment to prove your skills. Very transparent organization which values every employee.
Alcon, the culture of the organisation is good and very collaborative. Alcon is the my main skills pathway whatever I have learned. Corporate working with top managers are good. Lots of things learnt.
Alcon is very ethical, structured and organised company world wide. Alcon is very employee friendly company. Alcon believe in people. Work culture is very productive.
Very employee friendly organization. Good remuneration and employee benefis. Employee safety and security is a top priority at Alcon. A must work organization as per me.
Its a good place to work and grow. You will learn a lot of things. Management is very cooperative. Work life balance is there. Good collaboration among teams.
A good company to work with.It has a good work culture.A perfect work life balance,a good pay master.Overall 4 out of 5 to Alcon. Recommended as a good employer.
I love to work with Alcon but for career growth I am looking for better Opportunity. I learned collaboration and patience in tough situation. Hardest part of Job- after achieving good result not given credit and appraisal .
I always felt great with Alcon it's like my second family, I joined this company in 2012, Since then I am associated with this great House, I will definitely recommend my friends and family for this company too
The best platform for a person like me. Very friendly working environment with a lot of things to learn. Good package, keep you updated for the new eduction values.
Cons
Hard working with a lot of sales pressure.
Good Company to work with. Work Life Balance is taken care of. Lots os product. Good Opportunity to lean. Open to share your thought. Good people, supportive management
Great company. Great incentives and trainings. Experienced and helpful colleagues. Strong HR. People centric organisation. Huge benefits for employees.
Pros
cash rich company, great people development trainings, wonderful exposure.
Cons
Too much compliance
Alcon is the beat organisation one can ever imagine to work for. It has made me learn so many things in my professional career and it has best culture and good work-life balance.
For me Alcon has been a great learning and enjoying journey. Since then I have got chance to work with different groups of peoples, cities and challenging situation. It has help to grow my knowledge, competence and ability. I am part of business which is emerging and unpredictable and it always give me unlimited push to work hard and perform better.
company culture is decent and very learning environment in the company . organized tranning session for employees .focused on innovation, value and integrity .
Pros
good culture
Cons
growth opportunity less
Work culture in Alcon is good one can easily enjoy both personal and professional parts . As the company has expanded to the its limits growth opportunities are very less. career point of view very less chances of growth
I am working since last five year for this company & enjoyed ever moment learned so many things which I applied in my working got success in terms of career growth & other benefits
Use to start working at 8 am and was very good to be in Office early morning with fresh mood.It was nice company and place to work and I enjoyed learning most of the thins with respect the eye care industry.
Alcon has been a good learning experience. The team is supportive and has always respected an individuals work life balance.They treat their employees as an asset.
Pros
Treat its employees as an asset
Alcon is the leading eye care company. Working here was a enjoyable experience. I traveled and explored many places during my by=business visits by the company
Pros
Great work culture
It was just 02 days activity still enjoyed to worl with them. Met with new people and intracted with them with my promotion product . Introduced Alcon Lense in promotion and liked it.
  1. Job Security & Advancement