Allen Career Institute

Allen Career Institute Employee Reviews

India48 reviews

good place to stay for long term but initial pay is low compared to others institutes

I have started working since 2019, its an good institute to collaborate with . work culture easy and friendly atmosphere, initial pay during entry is low a long term growth can be expected.

Endless work

Allen is good for higher grades like 12th science NEET and JEE. They pay handsome salary but, not for 6th to 10th. They purely exploit their employees.

Allen Career Institute insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks

Excellent place

Excellent place to do work .. very respectfully and relaxable place. Faculty are in safe hand , but intracompetetion happen with faculty. Good place to enhance the future

Relaxed job and secured job

Working within allen is so easy but if you want high increments you are on wrong way....but yes .. on the contrary it is safe job to your life span...

Productive & managable job

Working atmosphere is very friendly. Also everyone is supportive. Working hours are ok for ladies. But company will ensure the job security of all employees. I am Happy with ALLEN

Not too good work in allen ahmedabad

Bad management in allen ahmedabad, overall Kota management is good but allen ahmedabad medical department is not good.. nepotism is more important then talents..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

11 hour working

Average

good okay timely salary no job pressureCool relaxed happy environment best colleague no work life balance poor managementRough centre heads managers

Pros

salary on time

Cons

no growth

Bad company to work with

You will regret working there.. no benefits.. you will get increment if you know to survive politics.. Bad company to work with.. lot of politics.. do not join.. salary deductions are sudden. They do not justify their salary deduction ever..lot of harassment

Pros

Cons

Politics

Worst place to work,management not listen anything from your side nd put unnecessary burden of work on you without clarifying the work culture

Wrost place to work with that type of management who can't listen your problems and unnecessary put you in different department without telling them any clarification about the department and their work culture.salary is not up to the level.

Pros

Work process is fair in different department

Cons

They give less salary, if we see byjus in comparision for same post nd work

Good atmosphere

I have feeling good .. cultural & some activities for employees & students.All seniors & Head treat very nicely , having faith for their juniors & other staff members .

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Allen Career Institute?

Initiative freedom

It would be a very proud feeling for us if we are working in such places where this brand was already well established & people were ready to invest on proper educational aspects

Pros

Time Management

Cons

Flexibility Management

Productive and fun workplace

Wonderful institution, supportive environment, always give sallery on time, understand your situation and give support and ancourgement., you can feel load free mind.

Partial treatment

I worked in Allen for few months. It was not that fruitful. Training will be provided by co workers for namesake in the name of senior employee. Partiality among teachers and admin. While joining itself HR asked me to keep distance from faculties. No work life balance. I was the only female employee among others in non inaugrated and non furnished building which happens to be the New center. They didn't even mentioned salary in offer letter. Management Is poor in south region.

Pros

One of the finest institutes I have worked with. They keep their faculties very well, understands them very well.

Great place to work. Has a lot of scope for both personal and professional growth. Has a organized way of carrying out every event that we come across in the academic year. One problem is their weekly offs which is on weekday but I think there's lot of demand for weekend classes so it's okay. Other than that, everything else is great.

Disgusting

Poor management, staff workers are not good and their behaviour, staff payment is very lowest, staff incharge is very bed person and bed behaviour. Totally worst.

Good place to work, learn and grow.

Work timings are good. Morning 8-4 for XI and XII, and 12:30-8:30pm for school division. I have grown as a teacher here. Lots of scope to learn. One needs to be self motivated in order to keep growing, else will become comfortable in a while. The company is good to work in. Other than that every workplace has some drawbacks, but Allen has a lot of positive to make up for its drawbacks.

Pros

Enough scope to grow. Supportive seniors.

Cons

HR debacle. Not everyone in the team is worth. Hence good faculties are often overburdened.

productive

Hard work is appreciated no pressure work rather smart working follow protocol working and awesome work enviroment one line working style. Very cooperative management

The best industry in education field

The allen system and culture of wok environment is too good and no any type of stress and job is motivating me towards positivity.. And all faculty members are familier with each other..

Worst in Surat

It became worst in surat, just because head staff has no clarification that what to do or not. They are trying to bullying eachother. Staff is crushing between both of them. Account department's cost cutting technique couldn't understood by anyone.

This Company is preety good to work with.Management over here is good they always provide you best solution when required.Complete staff is like friends.

East or West Allen is the Best

Undoubtedly one of the best institute in india. Myriad things I gained there like knowledge, professionalism. One can really learn many knowledgble things and aid in their experience. Moreover, team support is also the main key in Allen. I really miss all of them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allen Career Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Allen Career Institute with

• Allen Career Institute
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?