Allen Career Institute logo
Allen Career Institute

Allen Career Institute Employee Reviews

Initiative freedom

It would be a very proud feeling for us if we are working in such places where this brand was already well established & people were ready to invest on proper educational aspects

Pros

Time Management

Cons

Flexibility Management

Good atmosphere

I have feeling good .. cultural & some activities for employees & students.All seniors & Head treat very nicely , having faith for their juniors & other staff members .

Productive and fun workplace

Wonderful institution, supportive environment, always give sallery on time, understand your situation and give support and ancourgement., you can feel load free mind.

Partial treatment

I worked in Allen for few months. It was not that fruitful. Training will be provided by co workers for namesake in the name of senior employee. Partiality among teachers and admin. While joining itself HR asked me to keep distance from faculties. No work life balance. I was the only female employee among others in non inaugrated and non furnished building which happens to be the New center. They didn't even mentioned salary in offer letter. Management Is poor in south region.

Pros

One of the finest institutes I have worked with. They keep their faculties very well, understands them very well.

Great place to work. Has a lot of scope for both personal and professional growth. Has a organized way of carrying out every event that we come across in the academic year. One problem is their weekly offs which is on weekday but I think there's lot of demand for weekend classes so it's okay. Other than that, everything else is great.

Disgusting

Poor management, staff workers are not good and their behaviour, staff payment is very lowest, staff incharge is very bed person and bed behaviour. Totally worst.

Good place to work, learn and grow.

Work timings are good. Morning 8-4 for XI and XII, and 12:30-8:30pm for school division. I have grown as a teacher here. Lots of scope to learn. One needs to be self motivated in order to keep growing, else will become comfortable in a while. The company is good to work in. Other than that every workplace has some drawbacks, but Allen has a lot of positive to make up for its drawbacks.

Pros

Enough scope to grow. Supportive seniors.

Cons

HR debacle. Not everyone in the team is worth. Hence good faculties are often overburdened.

productive

Hard work is appreciated no pressure work rather smart working follow protocol working and awesome work enviroment one line working style. Very cooperative management

The best industry in education field

The allen system and culture of wok environment is too good and no any type of stress and job is motivating me towards positivity.. And all faculty members are familier with each other..

Worst in Surat

It became worst in surat, just because head staff has no clarification that what to do or not. They are trying to bullying eachother. Staff is crushing between both of them. Account department's cost cutting technique couldn't understood by anyone.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Allen Career Institute?

This Company is preety good to work with.Management over here is good they always provide you best solution when required.Complete staff is like friends.

East or West Allen is the Best

Undoubtedly one of the best institute in india. Myriad things I gained there like knowledge, professionalism. One can really learn many knowledgble things and aid in their experience. Moreover, team support is also the main key in Allen. I really miss all of them.

It is a new experience which add up to my work.

It Is place where one should be prepared for new challenges on daily basis. Though friendly environment gives ample moment to ease the stress. Management always push us to meet new deadlines. But recognition should be appreciated.

Stable,well paid and respected job with a relaxed environment

Work culture at allen is relaxed yet competitive and team bonding is very good.Management is very supportive and no unnecessary stress. Best place to work in this education industry

Partiality done at every step

Allen has uniform for students as well as teachers. The management is blind to good staff n faculties. Totally biased towards few people. Only interested in money minting. No holidays provided on Indian festivals. Though the system is good.. The benefit reaches only a handful number or coordinators who are given full authority to harress the people working under them. Truth is left unheard.

Pros

System is good

Cons

Management is given in the hands of foolish blind judgemental people

IT Executive

This company is educational company concern it is focus on faculty dependent but btech engineer value are nothing use for concern. Staff only for cooperate with environment of educational environment.

You have to be smart otherwise u will be out of work lot of politics

Gud place to work some people in mgmt are not supportive Appraisal given is gud They take of employees Not every holiday is given to employees specially counsellor and front desk person. On Gove holiday also they work which is very irritating

Pros

Appraisal are gud

Cons

Magmt is not supportive

No words..

Thanks but life is very hard if you have degrees, education, job experience and still you won't get Salary that much off which is required to survival in your born city.. When you doing extra efforts extra hard work to organise but no getting any basic benifits medical PF.. Bonas.... You just wasting your time and spolling career... No any treatment like human beings.. No sick leaves no extra vaction leaves no life..... Just work work work like Donkey... Still no security of Job...

Productive and Qualitative working and learning experience

I start my day with smile and it continues till the end of the day, so its purely because productive working with Allen career institute. The colleagues are very friendly.

Team work and learning environment

Allen is the best place to work in terms of growth, learning environment and job security. It is one of the leading coaching institutes in India which gives the employees working here a good exposure to learning and developing skills required to be successful in any educational oganisation. I spend 8 to 9 hours everyday in Allen and everytime there is a new learning experience. Allen has given me the opportunity to use my core competencies at its best from managing team to organising events. The best part of the job is the wonderful learning environment and a whole lot of opportunities we are exposed to in the field of education.

The work experience in Allen is good from my side.. the staff is very helpful...But Working Hours is long... The management System process is too lengthy which suffer the Student and Parents so the branch level Employees suffer from so many issues of parents...

Cons

Long Hours Working

Common questions about Allen Career Institute

Answered by current and former employees at Allen Career Institute

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allen Career Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Allen Career Institute with