Allen Career Institute
View all Allen Career Institute reviews

Allen Career Institute

Allen Career Institute Employee Review

East or West Allen is the Best

Undoubtedly one of the best institute in india. Myriad things I gained there like knowledge, professionalism. One can really learn many knowledgble things and aid in their experience. Moreover, team support is also the main key in Allen. I really miss all of them.

Same role

Team work and learning environment

Allen is the best place to work in terms of growth, learning environment and job security. It is one of the leading coaching institutes in India which gives the employees working here a good exposure to learning and developing skills required to be successful in any educational oganisation. I spend 8 to 9 hours everyday in Allen and everytime there is a new learning experience. Allen has given me the opportunity to use my core competencies at its best from managing team to organising events. The best part of the job is the wonderful learning environment and a whole lot of opportunities we are exposed to in the field of education.
Same location

Productive and fun workplace

Wonderful institution, supportive environment, always give sallery on time, understand your situation and give support and ancourgement., you can feel load free mind.
Same location

Review of work culture at allen ahmedabad

Overall the institute is fully focussed towards minting money by any means possible. Faculties are gauged on the basis of their title, if you are 'maheswari' then you don't need to perform, being maheswari is more than sufficient for yearly hike and if you are good at pampering then best for you. Being inside for quite a time, came to know the reality of result politics, allen ahmedabad has no work culture at all.

Cons

Long hours : 8 am to 8:30 pm, no proper room for faculties, pathetic doubt counter

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allen Career Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Allen Career Institute with