Allen Career Institute
View all Allen Career Institute reviews

Allen Career Institute

Allen Career Institute Employee Review

Initiative freedom

It would be a very proud feeling for us if we are working in such places where this brand was already well established & people were ready to invest on proper educational aspects

Pros

Time Management

Cons

Flexibility Management

Good atmosphere

I have feeling good .. cultural & some activities for employees & students.All seniors & Head treat very nicely , having faith for their juniors & other staff members .

Productive and fun workplace

Wonderful institution, supportive environment, always give sallery on time, understand your situation and give support and ancourgement., you can feel load free mind.

Partial treatment

I worked in Allen for few months. It was not that fruitful. Training will be provided by co workers for namesake in the name of senior employee. Partiality among teachers and admin. While joining itself HR asked me to keep distance from faculties. No work life balance. I was the only female employee among others in non inaugrated and non furnished building which happens to be the New center. They didn't even mentioned salary in offer letter. Management Is poor in south region.

Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allen Career Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Allen Career Institute with