Allen Career Institute
View all Allen Career Institute reviews

Allen Career Institute

Allen Career Institute Employee Review

Great place to work. Has a lot of scope for both personal and professional growth. Has a organized way of carrying out every event that we come across in the academic year. One problem is their weekly offs which is on weekday but I think there's lot of demand for weekend classes so it's okay. Other than that, everything else is great.

Productive and fun workplace

Wonderful institution, supportive environment, always give sallery on time, understand your situation and give support and ancourgement., you can feel load free mind.
Same role

Good place to work, learn and grow.

Work timings are good. Morning 8-4 for XI and XII, and 12:30-8:30pm for school division. I have grown as a teacher here. Lots of scope to learn. One needs to be self motivated in order to keep growing, else will become comfortable in a while. The company is good to work in. Other than that every workplace has some drawbacks, but Allen has a lot of positive to make up for its drawbacks.

Pros

Enough scope to grow. Supportive seniors.

Cons

HR debacle. Not everyone in the team is worth. Hence good faculties are often overburdened.
Same role

The best industry in education field

The allen system and culture of wok environment is too good and no any type of stress and job is motivating me towards positivity.. And all faculty members are familier with each other..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allen Career Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Allen Career Institute with

• Allen Career Institute
  • One of the finest institutes I have worked with. They keep their faculties very well, understands them very well.