Allen Career Institute
View all Allen Career Institute reviews

Allen Career Institute

Allen Career Institute Employee Review

Review of work culture at allen ahmedabad

Overall the institute is fully focussed towards minting money by any means possible. Faculties are gauged on the basis of their title, if you are 'maheswari' then you don't need to perform, being maheswari is more than sufficient for yearly hike and if you are good at pampering then best for you. Being inside for quite a time, came to know the reality of result politics, allen ahmedabad has no work culture at all.

Cons

Long hours : 8 am to 8:30 pm, no proper room for faculties, pathetic doubt counter

Same roleSame location

Productive and fun workplace

Wonderful institution, supportive environment, always give sallery on time, understand your situation and give support and ancourgement., you can feel load free mind.
Same role

One of the finest institutes I have worked with. They keep their faculties very well, understands them very well.

Great place to work. Has a lot of scope for both personal and professional growth. Has a organized way of carrying out every event that we come across in the academic year. One problem is their weekly offs which is on weekday but I think there's lot of demand for weekend classes so it's okay. Other than that, everything else is great.
Same location

East or West Allen is the Best

Undoubtedly one of the best institute in india. Myriad things I gained there like knowledge, professionalism. One can really learn many knowledgble things and aid in their experience. Moreover, team support is also the main key in Allen. I really miss all of them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allen Career Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Allen Career Institute with

• Allen Career Institute
  • Review of work culture at allen ahmedabad