Allen Career Institute
View all Allen Career Institute reviews

Allen Career Institute

Allen Career Institute Employee Review

Stress free environment to work with

Allen career Institute is best organisation to work with. Totally secured job with good salary benefits especially if you remain there for long, Allen is highest paying organisation in this field.

Same role

Productive and fun workplace

Wonderful institution, supportive environment, always give sallery on time, understand your situation and give support and ancourgement., you can feel load free mind.
Same role

One of the finest institutes I have worked with. They keep their faculties very well, understands them very well.

Great place to work. Has a lot of scope for both personal and professional growth. Has a organized way of carrying out every event that we come across in the academic year. One problem is their weekly offs which is on weekday but I think there's lot of demand for weekend classes so it's okay. Other than that, everything else is great.
Same location

Good atmosphere

I have feeling good .. cultural & some activities for employees & students.All seniors & Head treat very nicely , having faith for their juniors & other staff members .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allen Career Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Allen Career Institute with

• Allen Career Institute
  • Stress free environment to work with
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?