Allen Career Institute

India43 reviews

Allen Career Institute insights

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues

Average

good okay timely salary no job pressureCool relaxed happy environment best colleague no work life balance poor managementRough centre heads managers

Pros

salary on time

Cons

no growth

Not too good work in allen ahmedabad

Bad management in allen ahmedabad, overall Kota management is good but allen ahmedabad medical department is not good.. nepotism is more important then talents..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

11 hour working

Bad company to work with

You will regret working there.. no benefits.. you will get increment if you know to survive politics.. Bad company to work with.. lot of politics.. do not join.. salary deductions are sudden. They do not justify their salary deduction ever..lot of harassment

Pros

Cons

Politics

Worst place to work,management not listen anything from your side nd put unnecessary burden of work on you without clarifying the work culture

Wrost place to work with that type of management who can't listen your problems and unnecessary put you in different department without telling them any clarification about the department and their work culture.salary is not up to the level.

Pros

Work process is fair in different department

Cons

They give less salary, if we see byjus in comparision for same post nd work

Good atmosphere

I have feeling good .. cultural & some activities for employees & students.All seniors & Head treat very nicely , having faith for their juniors & other staff members .

Initiative freedom

It would be a very proud feeling for us if we are working in such places where this brand was already well established & people were ready to invest on proper educational aspects

Pros

Time Management

Cons

Flexibility Management

Productive and fun workplace

Wonderful institution, supportive environment, always give sallery on time, understand your situation and give support and ancourgement., you can feel load free mind.

Partial treatment

I worked in Allen for few months. It was not that fruitful. Training will be provided by co workers for namesake in the name of senior employee. Partiality among teachers and admin. While joining itself HR asked me to keep distance from faculties. No work life balance. I was the only female employee among others in non inaugrated and non furnished building which happens to be the New center. They didn't even mentioned salary in offer letter. Management Is poor in south region.

Pros

One of the finest institutes I have worked with. They keep their faculties very well, understands them very well.

Great place to work. Has a lot of scope for both personal and professional growth. Has a organized way of carrying out every event that we come across in the academic year. One problem is their weekly offs which is on weekday but I think there's lot of demand for weekend classes so it's okay. Other than that, everything else is great.

Disgusting

Poor management, staff workers are not good and their behaviour, staff payment is very lowest, staff incharge is very bed person and bed behaviour. Totally worst.

Good place to work, learn and grow.

Work timings are good. Morning 8-4 for XI and XII, and 12:30-8:30pm for school division. I have grown as a teacher here. Lots of scope to learn. One needs to be self motivated in order to keep growing, else will become comfortable in a while. The company is good to work in. Other than that every workplace has some drawbacks, but Allen has a lot of positive to make up for its drawbacks.

Pros

Enough scope to grow. Supportive seniors.

Cons

HR debacle. Not everyone in the team is worth. Hence good faculties are often overburdened.

productive

Hard work is appreciated no pressure work rather smart working follow protocol working and awesome work enviroment one line working style. Very cooperative management

The best industry in education field

The allen system and culture of wok environment is too good and no any type of stress and job is motivating me towards positivity.. And all faculty members are familier with each other..

Worst in Surat

It became worst in surat, just because head staff has no clarification that what to do or not. They are trying to bullying eachother. Staff is crushing between both of them. Account department's cost cutting technique couldn't understood by anyone.

This Company is preety good to work with.Management over here is good they always provide you best solution when required.Complete staff is like friends.

East or West Allen is the Best

Undoubtedly one of the best institute in india. Myriad things I gained there like knowledge, professionalism. One can really learn many knowledgble things and aid in their experience. Moreover, team support is also the main key in Allen. I really miss all of them.

It is a new experience which add up to my work.

It Is place where one should be prepared for new challenges on daily basis. Though friendly environment gives ample moment to ease the stress. Management always push us to meet new deadlines. But recognition should be appreciated.

Stable,well paid and respected job with a relaxed environment

Work culture at allen is relaxed yet competitive and team bonding is very good.Management is very supportive and no unnecessary stress. Best place to work in this education industry

Partiality done at every step

Allen has uniform for students as well as teachers. The management is blind to good staff n faculties. Totally biased towards few people. Only interested in money minting. No holidays provided on Indian festivals. Though the system is good.. The benefit reaches only a handful number or coordinators who are given full authority to harress the people working under them. Truth is left unheard.

Pros

System is good

Cons

Management is given in the hands of foolish blind judgemental people

IT Executive

This company is educational company concern it is focus on faculty dependent but btech engineer value are nothing use for concern. Staff only for cooperate with environment of educational environment.

You have to be smart otherwise u will be out of work lot of politics

Gud place to work some people in mgmt are not supportive Appraisal given is gud They take of employees Not every holiday is given to employees specially counsellor and front desk person. On Gove holiday also they work which is very irritating

Pros

Appraisal are gud

Cons

Magmt is not supportive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allen Career Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Allen Career Institute with