Allen Career Institute

Allen Career Institute Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Good experience

Allen career institutute is very helpful for medical students and also engineer students. There management is so good. They create good atmosphere for student. I spent in marketing for Allen career institute.

Pros

Good behavior

Productive and fun workplace

Wonderful institution, supportive environment, always give sallery on time, understand your situation and give support and ancourgement., you can feel load free mind.

East or West Allen is the Best

Undoubtedly one of the best institute in india. Myriad things I gained there like knowledge, professionalism. One can really learn many knowledgble things and aid in their experience. Moreover, team support is also the main key in Allen. I really miss all of them.

Review of work culture at allen ahmedabad

Overall the institute is fully focussed towards minting money by any means possible. Faculties are gauged on the basis of their title, if you are 'maheswari' then you don't need to perform, being maheswari is more than sufficient for yearly hike and if you are good at pampering then best for you. Being inside for quite a time, came to know the reality of result politics, allen ahmedabad has no work culture at all.

Cons

Long hours : 8 am to 8:30 pm, no proper room for faculties, pathetic doubt counter

very good

this was good experience at alle career institute. good place for work. and healthy environment and all membr are very supportive. and lot's of thing for learn.

Good brand working with

Do not want to discuss Management is good at kota Culture was gud Sustain the job Festivals are more enjoyable Need to improve the management of ahmadabad location

Supup Organisation to work :)

Supup Organisation to work :). The environment and the culture is fantastic and benefits as well. Happy to be a part of this institute :)

ALLEN Culture

A typical day at work will be: to own your work, prioritize it and go about it as if you have to report to yourself at the end of the day. What I learned: Exceptionally caring and trustworthy environment, I was free to do my Job the most creative way I can come up with, I had to be my own boss and subordinate, that gave opportunity to develop the highest level of Integrity. Management: The most flexible, supporting & caring. Co-workers: Everybody is an ALLEN in himself or herself. Hardest Part: Coming from a strictly hierarchical structure to a flat structure. Enjoyable Part: The Job & the Job culture.

Pros

Cons

Compare Allen Career Institute with

Learn about Allen Career Institute in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

• Allen Career Institute
  • Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?