Allen Career Institute

Allen Career Institute Employee Reviews for English Teacher

Team work and learning environment

Allen is the best place to work in terms of growth, learning environment and job security. It is one of the leading coaching institutes in India which gives the employees working here a good exposure to learning and developing skills required to be successful in any educational oganisation. I spend 8 to 9 hours everyday in Allen and everytime there is a new learning experience. Allen has given me the opportunity to use my core competencies at its best from managing team to organising events. The best part of the job is the wonderful learning environment and a whole lot of opportunities we are exposed to in the field of education.

East or West Allen is the Best

Undoubtedly one of the best institute in india. Myriad things I gained there like knowledge, professionalism. One can really learn many knowledgble things and aid in their experience. Moreover, team support is also the main key in Allen. I really miss all of them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allen Career Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Allen Career Institute with

Allen Career Institute Reviews by Location

• Allen Career Institute
  • English Teacher
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?