Allen Career Institute

Allen Career Institute Employee Reviews for Faculty

Good place to work, learn and grow.

Work timings are good. Morning 8-4 for XI and XII, and 12:30-8:30pm for school division. I have grown as a teacher here. Lots of scope to learn. One needs to be self motivated in order to keep growing, else will become comfortable in a while. The company is good to work in. Other than that every workplace has some drawbacks, but Allen has a lot of positive to make up for its drawbacks.

Pros

Enough scope to grow. Supportive seniors.

Cons

HR debacle. Not everyone in the team is worth. Hence good faculties are often overburdened.

Productive and fun workplace

Wonderful institution, supportive environment, always give sallery on time, understand your situation and give support and ancourgement., you can feel load free mind.

One of the finest institutes I have worked with. They keep their faculties very well, understands them very well.

Great place to work. Has a lot of scope for both personal and professional growth. Has a organized way of carrying out every event that we come across in the academic year. One problem is their weekly offs which is on weekday but I think there's lot of demand for weekend classes so it's okay. Other than that, everything else is great.

The best industry in education field

The allen system and culture of wok environment is too good and no any type of stress and job is motivating me towards positivity.. And all faculty members are familier with each other..

It is a new experience which add up to my work.

It Is place where one should be prepared for new challenges on daily basis. Though friendly environment gives ample moment to ease the stress. Management always push us to meet new deadlines. But recognition should be appreciated.

Stable,well paid and respected job with a relaxed environment

Work culture at allen is relaxed yet competitive and team bonding is very good.Management is very supportive and no unnecessary stress. Best place to work in this education industry

Productive and Qualitative working and learning experience

I start my day with smile and it continues till the end of the day, so its purely because productive working with Allen career institute. The colleagues are very friendly.

Excellent Pay package

A place to work hard and get rewarded for your best work. HR policies are just average. Very High office politics goes. Higher ups are sensitive to yourneeds, but sometimes leave pity issues and concerns to die for without taking note of them. High morale grounds. Many centres are toothless,and they can't take independent decisions because of which official things stuck in doldrums.

Pros

Package, Management care, independence of work

Cons

HR policies are like dictatorship, older and experienced people have higher say

Work is enjoyed

It's indeed a great feeling to be a part of the top most Institute in the coaching industry. Working here was a learning for me for my future endeavors.

Review of work culture at allen ahmedabad

Overall the institute is fully focussed towards minting money by any means possible. Faculties are gauged on the basis of their title, if you are 'maheswari' then you don't need to perform, being maheswari is more than sufficient for yearly hike and if you are good at pampering then best for you. Being inside for quite a time, came to know the reality of result politics, allen ahmedabad has no work culture at all.

Cons

Long hours : 8 am to 8:30 pm, no proper room for faculties, pathetic doubt counter

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Allen Career Institute?

best place

good place to get you trained as a teacher. helps you to deal with people and small kids. increases your explanatory ability.management is good. positive workplace.

Heaven for Teachers

No organization can beat the work culture of Allen Career Institute Kota including all of its branches all over India both in case of financial assistance and work load.

Stress free environment to work with

Allen career Institute is best organisation to work with. Totally secured job with good salary benefits especially if you remain there for long, Allen is highest paying organisation in this field.

Supup Organisation to work :)

Supup Organisation to work :). The environment and the culture is fantastic and benefits as well. Happy to be a part of this institute :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allen Career Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Allen Career Institute with

• Allen Career Institute
  • Faculty
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?