Allen Career Institute logo
Allen Career Institute

Allen Career Institute Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

Stable,well paid and respected job with a relaxed environment

Work culture at allen is relaxed yet competitive and team bonding is very good.Management is very supportive and no unnecessary stress. Best place to work in this education industry

Partial treatment

I worked in Allen for few months. It was not that fruitful. Training will be provided by co workers for namesake in the name of senior employee. Partiality among teachers and admin. While joining itself HR asked me to keep distance from faculties. No work life balance. I was the only female employee among others in non inaugrated and non furnished building which happens to be the New center. They didn't even mentioned salary in offer letter. Management Is poor in south region.

Pros

One of the finest institutes I have worked with. They keep their faculties very well, understands them very well.

Great place to work. Has a lot of scope for both personal and professional growth. Has a organized way of carrying out every event that we come across in the academic year. One problem is their weekly offs which is on weekday but I think there's lot of demand for weekend classes so it's okay. Other than that, everything else is great.

The best industry in education field

The allen system and culture of wok environment is too good and no any type of stress and job is motivating me towards positivity.. And all faculty members are familier with each other..

East or West Allen is the Best

Undoubtedly one of the best institute in india. Myriad things I gained there like knowledge, professionalism. One can really learn many knowledgble things and aid in their experience. Moreover, team support is also the main key in Allen. I really miss all of them.

IT Executive

This company is educational company concern it is focus on faculty dependent but btech engineer value are nothing use for concern. Staff only for cooperate with environment of educational environment.

No words..

Thanks but life is very hard if you have degrees, education, job experience and still you won't get Salary that much off which is required to survival in your born city.. When you doing extra efforts extra hard work to organise but no getting any basic benifits medical PF.. Bonas.... You just wasting your time and spolling career... No any treatment like human beings.. No sick leaves no extra vaction leaves no life..... Just work work work like Donkey... Still no security of Job...

Productive and Qualitative working and learning experience

I start my day with smile and it continues till the end of the day, so its purely because productive working with Allen career institute. The colleagues are very friendly.

Team work and learning environment

Allen is the best place to work in terms of growth, learning environment and job security. It is one of the leading coaching institutes in India which gives the employees working here a good exposure to learning and developing skills required to be successful in any educational oganisation. I spend 8 to 9 hours everyday in Allen and everytime there is a new learning experience. Allen has given me the opportunity to use my core competencies at its best from managing team to organising events. The best part of the job is the wonderful learning environment and a whole lot of opportunities we are exposed to in the field of education.

Work is enjoyed

It's indeed a great feeling to be a part of the top most Institute in the coaching industry. Working here was a learning for me for my future endeavors.

best place

good place to get you trained as a teacher. helps you to deal with people and small kids. increases your explanatory ability.management is good. positive workplace.

Heaven for Teachers

No organization can beat the work culture of Allen Career Institute Kota including all of its branches all over India both in case of financial assistance and work load.

Allen have more than 1 lac student in overall India

Allen is the best coaching institute for medical and iit.Environment of working are not good.They are hiring not on the basis of work experience but they hired relative and internal reference.

Good experience

Allen career institutute is very helpful for medical students and also engineer students. There management is so good. They create good atmosphere for student. I spent in marketing for Allen career institute.

Pros

Good behavior

very good

this was good experience at alle career institute. good place for work. and healthy environment and all membr are very supportive. and lot's of thing for learn.

Stress free environment to work with

Allen career Institute is best organisation to work with. Totally secured job with good salary benefits especially if you remain there for long, Allen is highest paying organisation in this field.

Fun work place

Nice place to work with. free environment. supportive colleagues. good place for career growth. Flexiblilty in time. Good salary scale. Good team work

Productive and Out-Spoken Company Loads to Learn With

An Amazing company to work with; Very Talented Staff; Big time Faculties; Lots to learn from them in the field of Education, Sales, Managing Customer.

group of good persons but work life balance in missing

Allen Career Institute, is a good place for work it is group of good persons but work life balance in missing. Allen is now expanding in all India, we have more then 72000 reg. students in 2014.

Pros

group of good persons

Cons

work life balance