Allen Career Institute logo

Allen Career Institute Management reviews

India39 reviews

Clear

Initiative freedom

It would be a very proud feeling for us if we are working in such places where this brand was already well established & people were ready to invest on proper educational aspects

Pros

Time Management

Cons

Flexibility Management

Partial treatment

I worked in Allen for few months. It was not that fruitful. Training will be provided by co workers for namesake in the name of senior employee. Partiality among teachers and admin. While joining itself HR asked me to keep distance from faculties. No work life balance. I was the only female employee among others in non inaugrated and non furnished building which happens to be the New center. They didn't even mentioned salary in offer letter. Management Is poor in south region.

Disgusting

Poor management, staff workers are not good and their behaviour, staff payment is very lowest, staff incharge is very bed person and bed behaviour. Totally worst.

productive

Hard work is appreciated no pressure work rather smart working follow protocol working and awesome work enviroment one line working style. Very cooperative management

This Company is preety good to work with.Management over here is good they always provide you best solution when required.Complete staff is like friends.

It is a new experience which add up to my work.

It Is place where one should be prepared for new challenges on daily basis. Though friendly environment gives ample moment to ease the stress. Management always push us to meet new deadlines. But recognition should be appreciated.

Stable,well paid and respected job with a relaxed environment

Work culture at allen is relaxed yet competitive and team bonding is very good.Management is very supportive and no unnecessary stress. Best place to work in this education industry

Partiality done at every step

Allen has uniform for students as well as teachers. The management is blind to good staff n faculties. Totally biased towards few people. Only interested in money minting. No holidays provided on Indian festivals. Though the system is good.. The benefit reaches only a handful number or coordinators who are given full authority to harress the people working under them. Truth is left unheard.

Pros

System is good

Cons

Management is given in the hands of foolish blind judgemental people

The work experience in Allen is good from my side.. the staff is very helpful...But Working Hours is long... The management System process is too lengthy which suffer the Student and Parents so the branch level Employees suffer from so many issues of parents...

Cons

Long Hours Working

Excellent Pay package

A place to work hard and get rewarded for your best work. HR policies are just average. Very High office politics goes. Higher ups are sensitive to yourneeds, but sometimes leave pity issues and concerns to die for without taking note of them. High morale grounds. Many centres are toothless,and they can't take independent decisions because of which official things stuck in doldrums.

Pros

Package, Management care, independence of work

Cons

HR policies are like dictatorship, older and experienced people have higher say

best place

good place to get you trained as a teacher. helps you to deal with people and small kids. increases your explanatory ability.management is good. positive workplace.

Good experience

Allen career institutute is very helpful for medical students and also engineer students. There management is so good. They create good atmosphere for student. I spent in marketing for Allen career institute.

Pros

Good behavior

Good brand working with

Do not want to discuss Management is good at kota Culture was gud Sustain the job Festivals are more enjoyable Need to improve the management of ahmadabad location

learned much more things in work

its nice work to learned much more in work management in back office n consellor system reporting updates on time enjoyment always by work only

Pros

no free lunch

ALLEN Culture

A typical day at work will be: to own your work, prioritize it and go about it as if you have to report to yourself at the end of the day. What I learned: Exceptionally caring and trustworthy environment, I was free to do my Job the most creative way I can come up with, I had to be my own boss and subordinate, that gave opportunity to develop the highest level of Integrity. Management: The most flexible, supporting & caring. Co-workers: Everybody is an ALLEN in himself or herself. Hardest Part: Coming from a strictly hierarchical structure to a flat structure. Enjoyable Part: The Job & the Job culture.