Alorica

Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,933 reviews

A good place for trainings in hardware & networking

Hardware & networking internship here is very useful if someone wants to go in the field of telecommunication. One of the best organisation to start your carrier.

do not apply

you will be wasting your time. terrrible place thats all i have to say. they treat you like garbage no room for growth and they monitor every step of your move.

Pros

Cons

everything

Official response from Alorica

August 12, 2021
Hi, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. It is discouraging to learn of your experience with us. Your feedback helps us improve and we would like to learn more about how we can make this better.

Good company to work in.

Just started my career in this organisation.So far so good.I enjoyed working for Alorica, the training was fun and interactive. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The entire overall work experience was enjoyable. Everyone worked as a team, and I really enjoyed working with customer to help solve their problems.

Excellent Service

Would like to share with friends. It is very east to apply job from this portal as it is not compulsory to go through a long registration process before applying. Thank you.

Good Culcure

I learnt the a lot of things here like Management skills, Technical things, How to develop our business & our self also, How to build the companies & all these things. Good Management Happy People, Good Atmosphere

A good company to learn

This company is an established name in the field of design services. This company gave me the opportunity to learn new skills and also to work on some of the most prestigious projects of my professional career.

Nicely managed organisations.

New things to learn, Nice culture. Engineers to develop the skills in various domains. Experienced seniors from various fields. Good infrastructure.

Restrictive environment. Hardly fosters growth of employees.

The management is all shabby. They talk more and act less. The workplace promotes formal attire yet people come in casuals now and then. They lure you to sign absurd one or two year contracts on the pretext that they'd send you to train abroad. And they shift you from one project to another without your take on it. They make you work for 48 hours a week without a holiday on weekends (Saturday).

Pros

Cons

Long hours, continuous night shifts for gents, no holiday on Saturday.

Good to work onsite

It's good if you get an opportunity to work onsite. I have learned alot while working onsite at GECIA as well as DAPODI atlas copco. Things which may make you unhappy are the salary, appraisal and management in some case as the rules changes frequently over here. Organisation portal is not updated. Other all things like annual function and extra activities are conducted here to which is good.

Pros

Free food at onsite

Cons

Salary

Good to work oniste

EGS is good company with lot of experienced peoples under whose guidance one can improve his skills. To get an opportunity to work onsite is very good as you are directly working for your customer. I learned lot of things when i am working onsite. I got good product knowledge about atlas copco oil free air compressors while working at dapodi product company. The only thing which makes me unhappy is we get appreciation from customer for our work but never from Expert global's manager. And even i m unhappy with the appraisal. I don't know on what basis they give the appraisals. Rest i am happy with my work and also i am enjoying it.

Pros

Free lunch at onsite

Cons

Salary, won't get OT

Dont recommend

Its only good to start out but pay is horrible, bonuses are taken away, hours are cut short, and job security is poor. Management is just bad and so is HR. HR isn't there to help employees

Pros

location next to good food

Cons

Managment is bad

good workplace

A place to educate the co workers and support by the management is good. typical malaysian work culture tends me to grew up as islam

productive and great work place

typical day at culvers dealing with many customers great management great co-workers

Pros

50% off lunches

Cons

short breaks long hours

Counsellor

handled and provided counselling to different categories of vulnerable people across region.

I was here for near about 8 years. work culture here is so good. you can talk to your boss any time on any issues. colleuges are very helpfull.

Usually working hours are from 9:30 am to 6:30pm. I have learned lots of technical skills, management skill in this organization. Co-workers are more than friends for me and all were very helpful. Hardest part of the job is leave family behind and go for onsite assignment for long time. I enjoyed having fun with co-workers.

Expertise in networking!

Provides an opportunity to explore the world of networking along with hardware.You get proper guidance from your superiors.A better working environment.Stress free Workplace.

Pros

proper work area

Cons

managers are bossy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9