Alorica

Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 17,494 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,495 reviews

fun workplace

good management and collaborative environment, but the salary are not enough. the most enjoyable part of the job is the to. I learned a lot from staying here.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

What is the best part of working at the company?I worked here in 2021. The management team is terrible and there is no room for advancement. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The hours were not flexible at all as well as trying to meet the standards that were constantly changing with no warning.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The work culture was more forced and fakeWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?It was no advantage from working from home.

Alorica insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Ambiente de trabajo divertido

Ritmo de trabajo rápido, siempre se aprenden algo nuevo, te puedes sentir libre de resolver cualquier duda que se presente. Los beneficios o bonos son buenos

Pros

Beneficios y bonos

Cons

Pocos horarios ajustables

Managers, trainers, and staff are amazing

I love it here. I have amazing managers, trainers, and staff who are more then willing to help with everything. I saw so many bad reviews, but I followed my gut and I love what I do and I actually look forward to being at work.

Pros

Staff pay is not bad, and they work with you

Cons

Hours aren't the best, but not the worst either

Can be a fun place to work when you connect with the right people

Alorica can be an exciting place to work only when you connect with the right people. Some of the people there are very negative and will plot behind your back and talk bad about you when you are trying to learn.

The worst

Toxic management, no incentive, worst and so many disputes.People are very makabit and no decency. I am not going back to this company, they don’t value employees

Horrible Experience

If you like not being trained correctly or getting the coaching needed to do your job correctly, than it'd be an awesome place for you. Apple Credit Card disputes is probably the worst account they have. They expect you to be a complete robot.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Everything else.

Horrible

The worst experience I’ve ever had. The supervisors are cliquey and just mean. They make your life miserable. They will promise a bonus and then weasle their way out of it. They treat employees like children. No one wants to help you so you run around trying to get help while the caller holds. Supers could care less. There’s a lot of stress. I am a professional who retired from my profession after almost 10 years at one company and 20 years at another company so I do know the difference in a good company who treats employees well and Alorica.

Salary is not enough

Salary is not enough. Promotion is not good because you need to have friends with higher position to get promoted and get along with them. Management only cares the people that is close with them.

Great place to work - not perfect

Great job. Upper mgmt can be clique-y but if you work hard, self-sufficient, motivated, know computer trouble shooting and actively communicate - this job is a huge blessing to be able to WFH with kids. Pay could definitely be better especially if you truly work 2 roles within your particular account but other than that - this site has some really great people in it

Not what I Expected

I use to work for West Communications which is now Alorica and honestly never should have taken this job. My recruiter made it seem like this job was easy and pretty laid back. This job is terrible and the expectations are set to high the moment u hit production. Training and nesting stages were too fast paced and shoved so much information into our head and expect us to remember everything and get a perfect score on our calls. If I could take it back I never would have applied

Pros

Cons

Overall terrible company

What is the best part of working at the company?Work from home job that you can work from home. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Constantly changes, nothing is consistent constant vpn and software issues, that they will not pay you for. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Hostile, agents are disposable. Take all your pto and don’t put this job before your family, nothing here last forever .

Be careful

Alorica has many different clients they service, making them more like a temporary employment agency. If a client, you work with, terms with them ; YOU WILL BE OUT OF WORK. They may try to find placement for you elsewhere but prepare to be unpaid until then. I have worked with multiple clients and recommend you get everything in writing. Policies change, right under your nose, so beware. Production driven work environments and micromanagement is present. Communication is key and they are making progress but have far ways to go .

It’s a job

Pay is ok very unorganized job. Hate you don’t get any PTO time!! Training isn’t long enough to learn all the material but it’ll do!! Currently looking for something else

As many other call center this is a stressfull job, however there are a lot of benefits from the company aswell

They try to fire you before you qualify for benefits

This company is about the bottom dollar and management bonuses. If you're never sick, never have to miss, and never have technical issues on your personal computer. Pass all minimal requirements for chats, including don't miss them. You won't get a raise, but you'll keep your job. I wouldn't recommend it. They are using old Dish Network protocols and benefits. Poor management, you can't approach them with any personal issues if you don't have access to any pto which accumulates at 3 days a year. I was top chat agent for 7 out of 11 months and had a loss in the family and fired two hours after requesting personal time off.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Everything Else

Some positions may be good, this is not.

Over-hired. Trainer was nice. Disorganized, from equipment check through nesting. When they say 6 months to master the job they mean it. -Good luck-.

Not Productive Workplace

very difficult to work. Pay is terrible. No privacy! Randomly changes your schedule without asking. Pay is always short. Management is a joke. Run far away.

Not bad if you have a dependable internet connection

Not a horrible job if you're limited on options. Hiring process is easy, didn't require a drug test, training is like a month off, but if you don't have dependable internet, don't waste your time.

Cons

No paid holidays, low wages, horrible benefits

Proximity

It was only a one ride from my place to Alorica though it was a 45 minutes travel. Accessible to trasportation 24 hours. I only resigned due to personal reason and sibce the account will be trasfered to a much farther location.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

In a higher floor wich you lost lots of minute to be on the ground floor.

worst company ever

i can see why this company has such a high turn over rate. management doesn’t not care about you or helping you. they never help with upset members and keep telling you to “deescalate” the situation no matter how many times the member tells you they want to speak to a supervisor. then they go over the call and tell you what you did wrong? not to mention the company tried to fire most of the training class for “failing” an assessment (you could only get 2 questions wrong in a 22 question test) completely not based on customer service skills.

Pros

pay and breaks

Cons

everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alorica with