Alorica

Alorica Employee Reviews

Would like to share with friends. It is very east to apply job from this portal as it is not compulsory to go through a long registration process before applying. Thank you.
Just started my career in this organisation.So far so good.I enjoyed working for Alorica, the training was fun and interactive. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The entire overall work experience was enjoyable. Everyone worked as a team, and I really enjoyed working with customer to help solve their problems.
Hardware & networking internship here is very useful if someone wants to go in the field of telecommunication. One of the best organisation to start your carrier.
I learnt the a lot of things here like Management skills, Technical things, How to develop our business & our self also, How to build the companies & all these things. Good Management Happy People, Good Atmosphere
This company is an established name in the field of design services. This company gave me the opportunity to learn new skills and also to work on some of the most prestigious projects of my professional career.
New things to learn, Nice culture. Engineers to develop the skills in various domains. Experienced seniors from various fields. Good infrastructure.
The management is all shabby. They talk more and act less. The workplace promotes formal attire yet people come in casuals now and then. They lure you to sign absurd one or two year contracts on the pretext that they'd send you to train abroad. And they shift you from one project to another without your take on it. They make you work for 48 hours a week without a holiday on weekends (Saturday).
Pros
Cons
Long hours, continuous night shifts for gents, no holiday on Saturday.
It's good if you get an opportunity to work onsite. I have learned alot while working onsite at GECIA as well as DAPODI atlas copco. Things which may make you unhappy are the salary, appraisal and management in some case as the rules changes frequently over here. Organisation portal is not updated. Other all things like annual function and extra activities are conducted here to which is good.
Pros
Free food at onsite
Cons
Salary
EGS is good company with lot of experienced peoples under whose guidance one can improve his skills. To get an opportunity to work onsite is very good as you are directly working for your customer. I learned lot of things when i am working onsite. I got good product knowledge about atlas copco oil free air compressors while working at dapodi product company. The only thing which makes me unhappy is we get appreciation from customer for our work but never from Expert global's manager. And even i m unhappy with the appraisal. I don't know on what basis they give the appraisals. Rest i am happy with my work and also i am enjoying it.
Pros
Free lunch at onsite
Cons
Salary, won't get OT
Its only good to start out but pay is horrible, bonuses are taken away, hours are cut short, and job security is poor. Management is just bad and so is HR. HR isn't there to help employees
Pros
location next to good food
Cons
Managment is bad
A place to educate the co workers and support by the management is good. typical malaysian work culture tends me to grew up as islam
typical day at culvers dealing with many customers great management great co-workers
Pros
50% off lunches
Cons
short breaks long hours
handled and provided counselling to different categories of vulnerable people across region.
Usually working hours are from 9:30 am to 6:30pm. I have learned lots of technical skills, management skill in this organization. Co-workers are more than friends for me and all were very helpful. Hardest part of the job is leave family behind and go for onsite assignment for long time. I enjoyed having fun with co-workers.
Provides an opportunity to explore the world of networking along with hardware.You get proper guidance from your superiors.A better working environment.Stress free Workplace.
Pros
proper work area
Cons
managers are bossy