Alorica

Alorica Employee Reviews in Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Aurangabad, Maharashtra4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,495 reviews

A good company to learn

This company is an established name in the field of design services. This company gave me the opportunity to learn new skills and also to work on some of the most prestigious projects of my professional career.

Restrictive environment. Hardly fosters growth of employees.

The management is all shabby. They talk more and act less. The workplace promotes formal attire yet people come in casuals now and then. They lure you to sign absurd one or two year contracts on the pretext that they'd send you to train abroad. And they shift you from one project to another without your take on it. They make you work for 48 hours a week without a holiday on weekends (Saturday).

Pros

Cons

Long hours, continuous night shifts for gents, no holiday on Saturday.

Alorica insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

I was here for near about 8 years. work culture here is so good. you can talk to your boss any time on any issues. colleuges are very helpfull.

Usually working hours are from 9:30 am to 6:30pm. I have learned lots of technical skills, management skill in this organization. Co-workers are more than friends for me and all were very helpful. Hardest part of the job is leave family behind and go for onsite assignment for long time. I enjoyed having fun with co-workers.

Expertise in networking!

Provides an opportunity to explore the world of networking along with hardware.You get proper guidance from your superiors.A better working environment.Stress free Workplace.

Pros

proper work area

Cons

managers are bossy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alorica with