Alorica

Clear
2.7Pay & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,022 reviews

Good to work onsite

It's good if you get an opportunity to work onsite. I have learned alot while working onsite at GECIA as well as DAPODI atlas copco. Things which may make you unhappy are the salary, appraisal and management in some case as the rules changes frequently over here. Organisation portal is not updated. Other all things like annual function and extra activities are conducted here to which is good.

Pros

Free food at onsite

Cons

Salary

Good to work oniste

EGS is good company with lot of experienced peoples under whose guidance one can improve his skills. To get an opportunity to work onsite is very good as you are directly working for your customer. I learned lot of things when i am working onsite. I got good product knowledge about atlas copco oil free air compressors while working at dapodi product company. The only thing which makes me unhappy is we get appreciation from customer for our work but never from Expert global's manager. And even i m unhappy with the appraisal. I don't know on what basis they give the appraisals. Rest i am happy with my work and also i am enjoying it.

Pros

Free lunch at onsite

Cons

Salary, won't get OT

Dont recommend

Its only good to start out but pay is horrible, bonuses are taken away, hours are cut short, and job security is poor. Management is just bad and so is HR. HR isn't there to help employees

Pros

location next to good food

Cons

Managment is bad

productive and great work place

typical day at culvers dealing with many customers great management great co-workers

Pros

50% off lunches

Cons

short breaks long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

3,732

Compare Alorica with

• Alorica
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?