Alorica

Alorica

Alorica Employee Review

Toxic environment

This place was toxic. OMs talked bad about the mangers, the agents and everyone else. They would smile to your face and act like they cared or wanted to help. Fake

fun workplace

good management and collaborative environment, but the salary are not enough. the most enjoyable part of the job is the to. I learned a lot from staying here.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Very very poor

Worst company poor management. Also hr are not supportive at all. Ver very poor. Not satisfied at all process training was fine but they are not at all helpfull

Official response from Alorica

June 24, 2022
Hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your visit. Thank you for leaving feedback. Please reach out to us at location-email so we may identify ways to improve your experience.

do not apply

you will be wasting your time. terrrible place thats all i have to say. they treat you like garbage no room for growth and they monitor every step of your move.

Pros

Cons

everything

Official response from Alorica

August 12, 2021
Hi, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. It is discouraging to learn of your experience with us. Your feedback helps us improve and we would like to learn more about how we can make this better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alorica with